Is Jamie Lynn a Nice Person?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

My Opinion is No. I Have Always gotten a Vibe that She is not Very Humble. Even During interviews she Seems Almost Cold. And Then There is the IG Live that Alexa Nikolas Did. I feel that Jamie Lynn Manipulated Britney into yelling at her. if you have not Seen that video i will link it 

When did Britney yell at her? :receipts2:

2 minutes ago, Needleney said:

If we have to believe Alexa Nikolas, Britney isn't a nice person either...soooo...:britoverit:

I could see Britney being ill-informed on the situation after only hearing Juno Lou’s side of the story and sticking up for her sister like that. :jl:

i always found so hard to believe Alexa Nikolas.

10 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

When did Britney yell at her? :receipts2:

Apparently during the shooting of zoey 101 Alexa felt left out and JL was mean to her, but JL told Britney it was the other way around, so B yelled at Alexa and told her that she was gonna end Alexa’s career for messing with JL. Idk it doesn’t sound like something Britney would do imo but maybe she believed JL and was really mad at Alexa :yaknow:

Archived