Is Jamie Lynn a Nice Person?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly the vibe I get from her is attitude. I think even when she was younger she had such confidence (Britney even admits way more confidence than her from a young age). That’s not a bad thing at all but sometimes I think because she was the baby of the family she was definitely babied by her parents and her older brother and sister probably. 

Britney would have been majorly successful as she grew up so let’s be honest she was given a lot of opportunity to be in the spotlight with a famous sister. I just hate how Britney was always there for her during her younger years and to go from that to how JL has defended Jamie, Lou and the conservatorship is just really sad and disappointing. After that I was just so over JL. 

1 hour ago, Needleney said:

Oh ofcourse, because 'Britney can't do wrong'.:nyschool:

She did wrong several times actually, no one implied that she was perfect.

Just remember that these girls at that time were 12-14 :beyfedup: You really think that Britney'd yell at a small girl for nothing? :sipney: She didn't do that even with extremely rude interviewers/persons around her at that time when she was at the peak of her fame with thousands of people that criticised her on a daily basis? Not even for JT after he humiliated her. 

Jamie Lynn probably told Britney some fun stories and Britney wanted to defend her little sister, people do that all the time in school lol ('gonna call my big bro/sis').

She looks very Mature for her age and for some reason is always very frowning and does not smile. It seems to me that she seeks her own advantage in everything, and is envious of her sister's fame. She is always very tense, I think that it is difficult for her to find a common language with people and be herself. And she was like this since childhood. Like a child, but somehow she was too tight, there was no carelessness and lightness in her. She is ordinary, but with a cold heart. And I don't believe in her genuine feelings for Loucifer, it's more like flattery for her own gain :sippinga:

I met Jamie Lynn in 2015 after her show and had her sign her CD for me. I can’t speak of her personality behind closed doors, but she was very kind to me (in the 30 seconds I talked to her LOL).

I choose to believe that there are too many things that we don’t know about Bryan or Jamie Lynn’s involvement in the conservatorship, and before we know everything we can’t accuse them of exploiting their sister. But maybe that’s just me hoping it’s not true, too. :britstare11:

No f-ing sh1t, me and a friend of mine went to Serenity in Kentwood and we had a motel in Mccomb, Mississippi. The gas station worker said Jamie Lynn was a b1tch, apparently they had went to school together...allegedly. 

But the girl who said so was a b1tch herself..so maybe it was deserved?!! 😅

Britney In ITZ she started to being a little bit bichy, she was annoyed 

When she was dating KFED, a doctor when to see her, he asked for few autographs and brit reaction was like get out of here, also powered by kevin. 

I mean, kevin came into her life like the fun she was looking, the big d, the jokes and poor point of view... and with thinks like that happened the breakdown

I met JL when she was doing her music thing/tour few years back. I can say the whole event was very down to earth, just a little local venue where literally some of my friend's bands have played lol.

I did the meet and greet, a whole $25, and even got to talk to her dad. Basically I walked in and she was like "Hi I am Jamie Lynn" and we shook hands/hugged then I thought it would be all rushed but it wasn't and I just told her thanks for stopping by my hometown and I told her how I saw Britney a few years ago during her Circus tour which came to my city and thanked her for coming by and turns out their family likes making stops here bc it's "so down to earth and southern comfort" as JL said (it's in North Carolina). I told her some restaurants to try lol and we honestly just had like a normal, chill interaction. We then posed for the picture and then I turned to her and told her how I want a fun picture and if we could do prom pose and she wasn't even sure what that was LOL.. Then the camera guy had to tell her and she was like "OHH dang sorry didn't really get to do the prom thing much" she then made sure I liked the pictures (sweet) and I was legit in there for like 5-7min and her dad just was sitting in the other side of the room (small green room) on his phone with a dip bottle (spitting tobacco). When I was leaving I passed him and said "Thank you sir!" and he said "for wha--" and then I like waved my hand at JL and was like "uh your daughters" and he was laughed and was like "ha, if you only knew".. 

That was about it, and so based on my interaction, she was very nice (I get you have to be during meet and greet) but even on stage you could tell she was nervous and was so personable. She is SO southern, like her accent is THICK, and I think sure she comes off little dry, but I think she has something with us, which I get too. But she was super sweet.

Meet and Greet photo:  https://ibb.co/hHPZQxC

this is a pointless and useless conversation to be having. i know one of the things other celebrities and fans alike love about britney is that she is kind and humble, but that's not why she deserves to be free. she deserves to be free because it's a basic human right. jamie lynn might not be "nice" but that doesn't inherently make her a bad person who is morally bankrupt. though marrying a trump supporter might.

as other people have mentioned, no one is nice all the time. i remember reading comments here about the 2008 rolling stone article where britney allegedly screamed at people, including fans, and i don't disbelieve that. again, the fact that britney hasn't always been "nice" doesn't justify a conservatorship, but in the same way trying to judge jamie lynn's behaviour and justify hate based on whether or not she's nice is just a pointless exercise.

49 minutes ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

I met JL when she was doing her music thing/tour few years back. I can say the whole event was very down to earth, just a little local venue where literally some of my friend's bands have played lol.

I did the meet and greet, a whole $25, and even got to talk to her dad. Basically I walked in and she was like "Hi I am Jamie Lynn" and we shook hands/hugged then I thought it would be all rushed but it wasn't and I just told her thanks for stopping by my hometown and I told her how I saw Britney a few years ago during her Circus tour which came to my city and thanked her for coming by and turns out their family likes making stops here bc it's "so down to earth and southern comfort" as JL said (it's in North Carolina). I told her some restaurants to try lol and we honestly just had like a normal, chill interaction. We then posed for the picture and then I turned to her and told her how I want a fun picture and if we could do prom pose and she wasn't even sure what that was LOL.. Then the camera guy had to tell her and she was like "OHH dang sorry didn't really get to do the prom thing much" she then made sure I liked the pictures (sweet) and I was legit in there for like 5-7min and her dad just was sitting in the other side of the room (small green room) on his phone with a dip bottle (spitting tobacco). When I was leaving I passed him and said "Thank you sir!" and he said "for wha--" and then I like waved my hand at JL and was like "uh your daughters" and he was laughed and was like "ha, if you only knew".. 

That was about it, and so based on my interaction, she was very nice (I get you have to be during meet and greet) but even on stage you could tell she was nervous and was so personable. She is SO southern, like her accent is THICK, and I think sure she comes off little dry, but I think she has something with us, which I get too. But she was super sweet.

wow 25$ meet and greet its great!!! 

thanks to God this was years ago, because if was like right now the 95% of the line would ask her, is your sister ok???? why don't get free

2 minutes ago, REALWeirdboiz said:

Idk if she's nice or not, but she's into hunting with her daughters and husband, so I can't like her at all.

As a Southern lady, I’ve got to ask, why does that make one unlikeable? (hunting definitely isn’t my thing either) just wondering about an outside perspective!

1 hour ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

I love how you clarified what a dip bottle was 😅. That picture is so cute! I love your idea of a prom pose. I really appreciate you sharing your experience. 

Archived