Thousands attend The Chainsmokers' ~drive-in~ concert in NY

• Leader

The Chainsmokers are in hot water for holding a concert where thousands of people crammed in to watch the electronic duo perform.

They're calling it a "drive-in" concert, held at Nova’s Ark Project, a 100-acre venue in Water Mill in The Hamptons. It was a Covid fund-raiser. 

Everyones' temperatures were checked, masks enforced, 6 feet apart etc... Until they weren't.

A spokesperson for the event says they followed the guidelines set by the CDC and that they "made best efforts to ensure New York’s social distancing guidelines were properly maintained throughout the event." 

People look awfully close to me. Imagine risking your life for a Chainsmokers concert. Americans... we're never getting out of this are we. :leaving:

Ed5Is9_UYAABjhf?format=jpg&name=large

chainsmokers.jpg.f9b2d849780e80159d24626fa0403739.jpg

• Haha 1

I guess it will be safer when there is a vaccine. But what if it's not a mandatory vaccine and not everyone gets it. Are concerts and large events canceled for good? I won't go to a "socially distant" concert right now but when there is a vaccine expect things need to return to some normality even if it's not mandatory (which I doubt it will be in america).

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block