Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy
  • Please include the name of your celebrity on your entries
  • No changing of entries
  • No talk of other music videos with celebrities / no coaching

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

It’s Pink Friday and OVO! 

This one is for my biches with a fat 4ss in the f ing club. I said, "Where my fat 4ss big biches in the club?" F the skinny biches, F the skinny biches in the club. I wanna see all the big fat 4ss biches in the motherf ing club. F you if you skinny biches. What? Yeah! :barbie:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Growing up I was equally in love with Tiffani and Mark :thirsty:my elementary self wanted to do dirty things with them and my adult self still does :oprah:

Yes!!  Loved them!!  :yesplease:golfing saved by the bell GIF
My dad would bring us to car shows a lot as a kid.  I would go but was usually bored or not that into it.  However, I couldn’t WAIT to go the year they had Mark Paul Gosselaar and Brian Austin Green there signing autographs.  Totally random but I wasn’t about to ask questions.  There was only enough time to wait in line for one so my dad waited with me and my youngest sister for Mark while mom took my older brother and other sister to Brian (I think my mom secretly wanted to see him).  I just remember my sister (she was little and dad was holding her) biting on her finger and Mark said something along the lines of “what’re you picking your lunch out of your teeth?”  Haha.  Little did he know that I probably had a toothpick in my pants if he wanted to pick the food out of his.

Saved By The Bell Smiling GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

This one is for my biches with a fat 4ss in the f ing club. I said, "Where my fat 4ss big biches in the club?" F the skinny biches, F the skinny biches in the club. I wanna see all the big fat 4ss biches in the motherf ing club. F you if you skinny biches. What? Yeah! :barbie:

My gal this what I call TASTE, not namaste :queenflopga:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Yes!!  Loved them!!  :yesplease:golfing saved by the bell GIF
My dad would bring us to car shows a lot as a kid.  I would go but was usually bored or not that into it.  However, I couldn’t WAIT to go the year they had Mark Paul Gosselaar and Brian Austin Green there signing autographs.  Totally random but I wasn’t about to ask questions.  There was only enough time to wait in line for one so my dad waited with me and my youngest sister for Mark while mom took my older brother and other sister to Brian (I think my mom secretly wanted to see him).  I just remember my sister (she was little and dad was holding her) biting on her finger and Mark said something along the lines of “what’re you picking your lunch out of your teeth?”  Haha.  Little did he know that I probably had a toothpick in my pants if he wanted to pick the food out of his.

Saved By The Bell Smiling GIF

If this had a song playing in the background this would’ve been an excellent entry yesterday :haha: so I watched reruns as a kid, but we didn’t get all the seasons on dvd until I was like 13 and omg I was devastated he wasn’t that age anymore :haha:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1