Message added by Roxxy
  • Please include the name of your celebrity on your entries
  • No changing of entries
  • No talk of other music videos with celebrities / no coaching

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

FB_IMG_1595770672695.thumb.jpg.c43baa57bfbe0f9bfa404c2e35d12878.jpg

Hi Exhale! :imacat:

We're down to our last 5 episodes! :barbie:

I just want to say thank you so much to everyone who participated on Day 25. You guys turnedt it out! The stories, the scandals, the heartbreaking stories. I am sooo thankful and I appreciate all of you for trusting me and all of your fellow Exhalers with your stories.

To be honest, I got so scared about using yesterday's theme. I've wanted to do it since Day 15 but I had doubts like, will you guys trust me and open up and share your personal stories? Thank you so much, Exhalers! Thank you, thank you, thank you. 💛🧡💜

I hope that when you listen to this compilation or just the song in general, you'll remember the stories of your fellow Exhalers. I know I would.

Share a story or experience that is tied to a song

I'm gonna make it hard for you guys today. I also want to give a shoutout to @Mattyj7883 for suggesting this category.

Let's start!

DAY 26: A music video starring a celebrity

- cameo appearances are accepted

(includes singers other than the artist performing the song, actors, dancers, athletes, hosts, reality stars, models, socialites, influencers, anyone who is famous/infamous in a particular field)

*** ONE SONG PER EXHALER.

*** You may use a song already posted by your fellow Exhaler. 

TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
Roxxy

• Love 6