Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 26]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy
  • Please include the name of your celebrity on your entries
  • No changing of entries
  • No talk of other music videos with celebrities / no coaching

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

Probably one of my favorite songs and the video just makes it that much better.  I was a HUGE Saved By the Bell fan as a kid and have always secretly would’ve loved to have been one of a Kelly Kapowski’s many siblings.  Tiffani Thiessen looks smoking hot in this video.  I still have a crush on her to this day.  Although I wouldn’t mind a Zack Attack either. Saved By The Bell Reaction GIF

Also ironic that it’s God’s day and this is my choice.  prayer GIF

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Probably one of my favorite songs and the video just makes it that much better.  I was a HUGE Saved By the Bell fan and have always secretly would’ve loved to have been one of a Kelly Kapowski’s many siblings.  Tiffani Thiessen looks smoking hot in this video.  I still have a crush on her to this day.  Although I wouldn’t mind a Zack Attack either. Saved By The Bell Reaction GIF

Also ironic that it’s God’s day and this is my choice.  prayer GIF

Growing up I was equally in love with Tiffani and Mark :thirsty:my elementary self wanted to do dirty things with them and my adult self still does :oprah:

• Love 2

Elisha Cuthbet is also in the Paris video. If you don’t know who she is, you HAVE to go watch the tv show Happy Endings!

Im so sad I missed yesterday’s. I knew what I was going to post, but I just didn’t have the time to write up my story behind it. It was gonna be the song I want played at my funeral and the story of why it’s so special to me :crying2: 

anyway, today’s entry!

David Boreanaz

• Love 6