Britney's "Frozen" video interpreted by TikTokers as a call for freedom

Sometimes I think these questions are made for someone who supports #freebritney and have her instagram access. The last video when she talked about frozen can't be a simple question and anwser. It's a form to explain her situation without talk clearly what is really going on to her. It's a big coincidence. When Brit exposes about her first car she shades her brother. It's clear someone told to her or ask to her answer these questions to shades her brother. In other way I think maybe they did it on purpose to put the "guilt" on her fans if something happens to Britney. Come on guys! They can't be so smart that they don't see the clues Britney gave us. Or maybe they aren't smart. :idkney:

Or I'm already crazy :uknowit:

On 7/25/2020 at 7:17 AM, VanillaCandlez said:

Must be a glutton for punishment.  Drag me and take away my Stan card please

it’s already taken boo :angietea:

I took the legal documents to sue you for owning a “Britney Spears: Stan card” with illegal custody for liking It should have never made the tracklist Ft. Will.I.Hold.My.stan.card :heresthetea: 

• Haha 1