I Worked At Axis Theater (Bryan & Jamie Tea)

mmmpapiloveyou

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait- what’s wrong with Bryan being backstage while she was performing?

Lets not forget Bryan is her big brother, and they were so close they used to live together in New York around the Britney era- I don’t think there’s anything weird about her wanting his approval, that’s normal sibling behaviour. 

Also remember how close she was with him around the mermaid-ney era? when she would take his daughter everywhere? That was the happiest she seemed in years.

I’m waiting until I actually watch the interview, but I think he has good intentions and may be Britney’s favourite in the family. 

Id like to believe or hope  that when Britney put her brother in her SJB trusts name and bought him an apartment in NY etc. that he feels guilt if he plays against her.

I don’t think he’s as brainwashed as Jamie , Lynne and Jamie Lynne because Lou didn’t get him to the cult and hopefully didn’t have as much influence on him.

If there is anyone within her family circle we should trust it’s Bryan, I think people are forgetting 2016 happened because of Bryan and his wife. They have tried various times to get her out and were unsuccessful but they tried unlike anyone else, give him a break it’s still his father regardless but he is has also defended her and helped a lot in the past. A fan on twitter who has now sadly passed away used to communicate with Bryan’s wife and he dug into this years ago before any of us ever did and he forever mentioned how kind they both were. 

1 minute ago, rower2222 said:

Oh damn I've never seen this b4. That's whack and just down right like creepy. I was for the conservatorship but maybe not with this wild bunch in control. 

Lol Wtf GIF by Gavin James

Bryan is not creepy it was a posed image shot by the most famous photographer in the world he clearly positioned everything and everyone for this image. 

1 minute ago, TylerSanchez said:

Bryan is not creepy it was a posed image shot by the most famous photographer in the world he clearly positioned everything and everyone for this image. 

Gotcha. I didn't know that. It's still a little weird to me but maybe me and my sisters relationship is different and of course theres no money on the line. 

Still maybe fame and fortune and performing is different but I still dont know if I could ever handle seeing my sister like that. I would support her and watch the more clothed portions lol 

Getting Ready Leah Remini GIF by TV Land

6 hours ago, mmmpapiloveyou said:

Idk how I feel about Bryan Spears giving an interview, or how truthful it’s going to be. I used to work at The Axis Theater during POM, and let’s just say Bryan & Jamie (father) were there off to the side of the stage every night.

Every once in a while, I would catch Britney look over to them in the middle of performing, almost seeking their approval.

She is nothing but a circus elephant, and I have no doubt that Bryan is on payroll too.

Also I’ve been commenting #freebritney under Fe’s IG posts ( Britney’s lifelong assistant & family friend) and Fe is liking comments that mention Free Britney, so she’s pro movement!

It's obvious that Bryan can't be clean.. He is her brother and knows everything about it and he done nothing to let Britney free so I don't trust him.. 

He will try to say things that wont hurt HIM.. I just hope that he will reveal some info. 

Maybe this time they got afraid and starting to end C-ship slower or just change some visual things (Lynn over James or Bryan over someone)..

Archived