I Worked At Axis Theater (Bryan & Jamie Tea)

mmmpapiloveyou

Idk how I feel about Bryan Spears giving an interview, or how truthful it’s going to be. I used to work at The Axis Theater during POM, and let’s just say Bryan & Jamie (father) were there off to the side of the stage every night.

Every once in a while, I would catch Britney look over to them in the middle of performing, almost seeking their approval.

She is nothing but a circus elephant, and I have no doubt that Bryan is on payroll too.

Also I’ve been commenting #freebritney under Fe’s IG posts ( Britney’s lifelong assistant & family friend) and Fe is liking comments that mention Free Britney, so she’s pro movement!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Can you tell us more? :idkney:

I can tell you that that place was ran like zoo & everyone had their hand in the pot.

The theater management team had a scheme going on & would post ads on Offer Up, Let Go, Craigslist, etc selling $100 pit spots (right next to stage) the head of security would sneak the buyers in the side door & give them wristbands. Then pocket the money.

The Theater Usher’s would move guests seats closer to the stage for a fee, and pocket the money.

The entire operation was extremely corrupt, and Britney probably had no idea.

5 minutes ago, mmmpapiloveyou said:

I can tell you that that place was ran like zoo & everyone had their hand in the pot.

The theater management team had a scheme going on & would post ads on Offer Up, Let Go, Craigslist, etc selling $100 pit spots (right next to stage) the head of security would sneak the buyers in the side door & give them wristbands. Then pocket the money.

The Theater Usher’s would move guests seats closer to the stage for a fee, and pocket the money.

The entire operation was extremely corrupt, and Britney probably had no idea.

Like all type of events 

6 minutes ago, Itachi said:

i mean why would they leave one family member out of Britney's payroll. he's definitely part of it. and now they're using him to calm the fandom because some of us think he's pro-Britney

you ain't fooling anyone Loubacca

6e5d2d69a649bdc05d51f903a5759ba28886c3c9

Not you coming for my brand!!! :queenie:

Bryan being with Jamie means nothing girl, they are all family. For all we know Bryan is the force that protects Britney from Jamie. After all thats his little sister, and when Jamie was out of the picture Britney seemed happier.

HOWEVER, we’ll see tomorrow what the interview is about. I’ll reserve my thoughts till then. 

Let's not bash Bryan. He is the only making interview. And talk about subject. So please let's not spread hate.it is obvious they r all in this. But also she is his sister maybe his heart rooting for her to get free. I didn't watch interview yet.

Archived