It’s Time For The Fans ‘Blackout’

WorkBishStan94

As another court date passes, Britney is still not free and now her team is blocking her from getting on to live streams. Jamie and Lynn can get on but not Britney? I’m so over her team and Lou Taylor/Jamie Spears. 

In the past  I have purchased merch etc knowing that Britney would not benefit from it but her greedy team. I purchased things knowing it would go to Lou and Jamie. However, I am done now. 

I’m calling for our fandom ‘Blackout’ were we stop purchasing anything from Team Britney (merch, the urban vinyls, music, perfume etc ) . I know we have talked about this before but after day I think we really should. 

Show her team that we are MAD AND THAT WE WANT THIS evil CONSERVATORSHIP TO END. I am not buying that her WiFi was “out”. 

Let’s have our own ‘Blackout’ whos with me?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think, to me, what's more important right now is britney to say something not staged to the public about her side of the story. Maybe she doesn't have access to the internet, but she could easily sneak out a note or even say something to the paparazzis during outing? What more could she lose because of this? Less visitation from the boys? She already is barely seeing them now. I've said this before, who could save her if she doesn't wanna save herself? Who could debunk all the speculations or point out the as*h*l*s other than herself?

Come On Reaction GIF

• Super Mods
On 7/22/2020 at 5:28 PM, UnyewsualYew said:

If I have her music already "downloaded" on Apple music it won't contribute to streams right? 

I’m an Apple Music user and from my understanding, you still contribute to the stream count with music you download. Apple Music reads how many times you’ve played/started playing a song and converts it to streams...

But, if you purchased singles or albums on iTunes, you can download those and listen to them within the Music app without contributing to streams.

It’s so confusing but I’m pretty sure I’m right on this... :wontcry: 
TLDR: Just listen to music you purchased through iTunes.

Archived