Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 16]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhalers!

So for those who don't drive. You can pick a song you love listening to on your daily commute. That song you love listening to while in the bus and looking out the window. That kinda song.

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

10 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Because couples begin to resemble each other at some point of their relationship. That includes manners, way of speaking, expressions, etc. I guess our relationship is that deep

Reveal hidden contents

Unlike other stuff :ohwut:

Oh Geralt. You really have a way with me. You always know what to say. :makeitrain: and I agree. :tiffdrink: and whatchumean other things that aren't deep. :ohwut:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Oh Geralt. You really have a way with me. You always know what to say. :makeitrain: and I agree. :tiffdrink: and whatchumean other things that aren't deep. :ohwut:

49aca928-059a-417c-84d5-e63c4a6d47fb.gif 

But that's okay, one can't have all the things in the world.:uknowit: Not after so many menses. :chrissy: I love you just the way you are. :bedtime:Deep or shallow.:lessons:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

actually any Michelle Branch songs will do but this one is the best for roadtrips :bop:

Edit: i was really having a bad internet connection didn't see the link didn't embed the video :orangu:

if driving in the night, i usually listen to Mariah's Breakdown or The 1975's Somebody Else and pretend i'm sad and heartbroken :pieceofwhat:

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

But that's okay, one can't have all the things in the world. Not after so many menses. I love you just the way you are. Deep or shallow.

SCREAMING I read "deep or swallow" :dead:

And thank you for loving me the way I are by Timbaland. :barbie:

• Haha 3