Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 16]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhalers!

So for those who don't drive. You can pick a song you love listening to on your daily commute. That song you love listening to while in the bus and looking out the window. That kinda song.

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

FB_IMG_1594895236640.thumb.jpg.0f7ae561dbea924f5c37282d9110bd7a.jpg

Hi Exhale! :imacat:

Well that was a fun theme we had yesterday. Right? :imacoolmom: There were meltdowns and anticipating which of our favorite movie soundtracks will make it to the compilation. There were picks that I thought would be a shoe in, only to find out that another song from the same film was submitted instead. RIP Lady Marmalade from Moulin Rouge. :blol:

Also surprised that not one of the songs from Crossroads made it. I thought y'all love to pick Britney Spears songs. :lessons:

Other songs that unfortunately didn't make the cut are Jai Ho! (You are My Destiny) by PCD from the Slumdog Millionaire OST :yesplease: and Ooh La La by our girl Britney from the Smurfs 2 OST. :rip:

Anyway, here are the songs that did make it. I present to you the Exhale 2020 Movie Soundtrack Compilation! 💛🧡💜

A song you like that's part of a movie soundtrack

Let's start

DAY 16: A song you like to drive to.

*** ONE SONG PER EXHALER.

*** You may use a song already posted by your fellow Exhaler. 

TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
Roxxy

• Love 6

Y'all I'm so tempted to to pick Running In The 90s or another song from the anime Initial D, but I won't. :cackling: Even if it completely changed how I drive. :gimmemoar:

I'm going to say When Doves Cry because I like to pretend my Chrysler 300 is the Hondamatic from Purple Rain instead. :haha: I wish I had a motorcycle. :tifftear:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2