Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 15]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhalers!

Please include the film of your entry - and as usual, refrain from reserving slots and changing your entries. 💛🧡💜

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, BuckyKatt said:

Love them to :tiffanynod: 

Whenever I see this movie, I imagine Britney starring it :janet: And Overboard to :whiteladydance: 

Reveal hidden contents

i'm gonna clap someones arse...

Oh really? thats cool. I can so picture Britney in the movie.

Not that im calling her hooker or anything lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

I remember only some of them. One was defo Captain Patrick (inside joke for my drama class). The next I remember is something like bossy (maybe messy) crowned head. The last one was biiih boy why you did not prepare before starting the challenge? It would spare you a lot of meltings 

Ok I think none of those sound ok except maybe Captain Patrick. :blol:

I actually don't prepare for this so much. Cause I want to be part of the game. I want to experience it with all of you. :makeitrain: I have like a list of themes I wanna do but it's not like I have everything mapped out for 30 days. :donewithit: I actually choose the themes / make up a theme ON THE SPOT as i am writing the OP or like an hour before showtime. Cause sometimes I want to adjust with what's currently happening in our surroundings. :howiroll: Like Day 4 was 4th of July, i made it about freedom. Day 8 was about birth year because we have an Exhaler who is celebrating his bday that day. I made the other day about Fight Songs because something was happening on Exhale and there was drama and fighting. :beat: and because I only choose the theme an hour before, I don't really have the time to prepare for my pick. :mattafact: but that's what's fun about all of this. :barbie:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

I was considering posting Roxanne from Moulin Rouge. Ugh such a good movie 

OH MY GOD IF YOU POSTED ROXANNE I WOULD BE SOOO HAPPY! I LOOOVE THAT SONG :yesplease:

Ok tea. I prefer Roxanne over Lady Marmalade. Tea omg. :omggg:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, dbagswag said:

maybe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

as long as i've put in a good entry for the playlist and made it clear to anyone who sees my unfortunate username that i stan madonna, i'm good

Well some people like to take my words very deeply and feel offended by it :tiffdrink:

But i was just saying, because you know everyone loves vogue and i have revised like half of the choreography :unbelievableney:

So if it were posted on the first page, more people would have seen it :letitburn:

But great choice otherwise! source.gif

Look what u all made me do :rihit:

HOW COME no one pick this :tiffeyeroll:

I expected it to appear very early, along the 1st honorabel i'll post below :staysalty:

Boom Clap - Charlie XCX

The Fault In Our Stars :rip:

Spoiler

Jay Ho - The *****cat Dolls :rihit:

Slumdog Billionaire :yay:

My OG choice :kidcries:

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me - U2

Batman Forever 

Elevation - U2

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider :thirsty: 

Spoiler

My boyfriend didn't speak to me for days because on the movie premiere I said I wish I wasn't gay :britdrown:

Out Of Reach - Gabrielle

Bridget Jones Diary

Season Song - Blue 

28 Days Later :yay:

Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elton John

The Lion King 

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, BuckyKatt said:

Look what u all made me do :rihit:

HOW COME no one pick this :tiffeyeroll:

I expected it to appear very early, along the 1st honorabel i'll post below :staysalty:

Boom Clap - Charlie XCX

The Fault In Our Stars :rip:

Hide contents

Jay Ho - The *****cat Dolls :rihit:

Slumdog Billionaire :yay:

My OG choice :kidcries:

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me - U2

Batman Forever 

Elevation - U2

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider :thirsty: 

Reveal hidden contents

My boyfriend didn't speak to me for days because on the movie premiere I said I wish I wasn't gay :britdrown:

Out Of Reach - Gabrielle

Bridget Jones Diary

Season Song - Blue 

28 Days Later :yay:

Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elton John

The Lion King 

CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT :howdareyou: