Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 15]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhalers!

Please include the film of your entry - and as usual, refrain from reserving slots and changing your entries. 💛🧡💜

7 hours ago, xfactorsam said:

And OMG a B10 feature? Thats only gonna happen in our wildest dreams :katycry:

But I do agree their voices are PERFECT for each other.

I want a JT feat :anxiety:

AND a X-Tina too :lessons:

There's your FREE promo F$KING S#ITTY team :kisses2all: Make it happen before u get kicked in the *** :weusay:

Spoiler

tough, I think Jessica Biel is not here for that :gtfo:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

True. This show has a following. People will 'like' what they like. We literally had an entry towards the end yesterday and it was even in the bottom of the page and it went platinum. He loves to make up numbers out of nowhere. :tiffdrink:

The point? Vogue is widely loved so if she posted it in the first page it would have more reactions :tiffdrink:

I can safely say , that after 3 pages, nobody cares to go beyond and actually read 6 pages :tiffdrink:

Thus, my advice :tiffdrink:

I might not be the best in math, but i know my numbers :kylie:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Towelney said:

What’s the reason? :chrissy:

Dont be shy, talk some more :imacoolmom:

Well you see :umwtf:....

it’s just that yr song...uhhhh :howiroll: 

In more kinder words....

The song isn’t really that...idk what to say but u get my point :awks:

I said it’s a guarantee and not all songs get a lot of reactions despite being in first page

but it’s an estimate because if vogue were put in first page it would have 12 likes

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

The point? Vogue is widely loved so if she posted it in the first page it would have more reactions :tiffdrink:

I can safely say , that after 3 pages, nobody cares to go beyond and actually read 6 pages :tiffdrink:

Thus, my advice :tiffdrink:

I might not be the best in math, but i know my numbers :kylie:

You don't like me, right? Yet you and your other friend can't stay away from my threads? OnlyFacts already threw you two under the bus along with another one of your friends. I don't comment on your threads because I'm not fake like that. So, stay away from my threads. :imacat:

• Like 3

Outside Iris by Goo Goo Dolls, Angel by Sarah Mclachlan, this was also the otger reason why to get This soundtrack, The First original Alanis Morissette tune since jagged little pill, was only available on the soundtrack though the demo was an Australian and Japanese bonus track to supposed former Infatuation junkie.

Side note I was this close to including her cover of Lets do it (Let's fall in love) from De-Lovely, but this is more iconic 

• Love 4
Just now, Roxxy said:

I still don't get iiittt. :queenie: but nvm cause...

Blackout2006 is now banned from this thread. :barbie:

You said Blackout lies about numbers. Tidal has been accused of fudging numbers for Beyoncé and Kanye. :howiroll:

Also, what happened between you and Blackout? I thought you two were friends :calculating:

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Also, what happened between you and Blackout? I thought you two were friends 

Ohhhhhh that Tidal thinggg. I get it now. :blol:

Uhmm no. Where did you get the assumption that we're friends? :imacat: Everyone knows I don't like him and that we are not friendly towards each other and that's why you will never see me in his threads and threads of his friends. Cause I keep it real. Also you literally saw him taking OF's side during OF gate. That's why I do not understand why him and his friend even have the gall to show up on my threads. :mattafact:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, BuckyKatt said:

@Roxxy what's the closing time for the challenge?  I've not decided and dont wanna loose the window 

I'm gonna too leave my alternate picks, but dont wanna influence the others choices 

The show is only reaching it's 4th hour. You have 20 hours to go, Daddy-O. :bigkiss:

Also, I saw you change your profile picture yesterday. Why did you revert back. You look like a dzaddy. :lessons::makeitrain::thirsty:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, dbagswag said:

maybe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

as long as i've put in a good entry for the playlist and made it clear to anyone who sees my unfortunate username that i stan madonna, i'm good

Being on the front page doesn't matter. :bigkiss: your taste is flawless nonetheless. 

Everyone who participates on E30DSC like what they like regardless of where the entry is posted. Don't listen to people who only care about likes, hit threads, and getting main paged. :hugs:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

AND YOU MADE THE BEST DECISION!!! :meryl:

As you can see i've been having a meltdown over not picking this song and i am SO GLAD someone else did. :crying1:

Thank you for having taste! Also, Hi! You seem cute. :barbie:

Wow, thank you! You are being extremely nice :bigkiss: I dunno what to do so I'm gonna publicly embarrass myself soon :embarrassney::shadelaugh:  To your joke, guess what popped up in my mind when I was signing up :demi:

• Love 1