Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 15]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhalers!

Please include the film of your entry - and as usual, refrain from reserving slots and changing your entries. 💛🧡💜

FB_IMG_1594811109777.thumb.jpg.4c872dd4037bc7e04ab30b54e0f1a362.jpg

Hi Exhale! :imacat:

Aahh! We're halfway through the series! Thank you so much to everyone for your love and support! 💛🧡💜

So about yesterday... plenty of questions were asked. My favorites were "Y U Mad", "Who", and "How Long:akii:

I'm just shocked no one asked "Where Have You Been" :didilie: I was waiting for it. :rihit:

I haven't listened to the compilation yet cause I figured I want to listen to them for the first time together with all of you. So I will have to wait for their release each time. Anyway, here it is! :barbie:

A song you like that's a question 💛🧡💜

Let's start!

DAY 15: A song you like that's part of a movie soundtrack

(includes songs that are played in the film but do not appear in the official movie soundtrack album)

*** ONE SONG PER EXHALER.

*** You may use a song already posted by your fellow Exhaler. 

TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
Roxxy

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Can't Fight the Moonlight - LeAnn Rimes 💛🧡💜

From the movie Coyote Ugly. :barbie:

OMG FUCCKKK YOOOUUUU!!!!!! AHAHHAHAAH that was my first thought!!! 

flawless movie. maybe I'll pick right Kinda wrong? hmmm

:duh:

• Haha 3
Just now, AmorProhibido said:

Look, the first thing that came to mind was Keep On Loving You by REO Speedwagon from Drive Me Crazy:imacat: I just woke up, so would you rather have had that? :haha:

It was my first thought but @Roxxy says picking Britney songs is lazy so I’ve been :kidcries: waiting to use it every day :haha: I’m just playing with you I’m glad someone got it so fast :hugs:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

How about Let It Go from Frozen? :chershade:

:wtf: That's like the epitome of lazy. Are you trying to give me a reason to unfollow you? :badthoughts: :blol:

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It was my first thought but @Roxxy says picking Britney songs is lazy so I’ve been :kidcries: waiting to use it every day :haha: I’m just playing with you I’m glad someone got it so fast :hugs:

Honestly I was waiting for you to post it :mhm: so when you didn't, I was like might as well. Now I'm waiting to see if someone will post something from Crossroads:gloria:

• Haha 4