Any of you using exhale on light mode?

BritneyWithGlasses

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like my home town of BreatheHeavy Community. :barbie:

But everyone hated it cause it hurts their eyes. :embarrassed: among other problems with the site, of course.

That's why it felt different when I crossed over to Exhale. It's so dark but I like it. :makeitrain:

OMG slay with the Samsung ads. :scalped:

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Just like my home town of BreatheHeavy Community. :barbie:

But everyone hated it cause it hurts their eyes. :embarrassed: among other problems with the site, of course.

That's why it felt different when I crossed over to Exhale. It's so dark but I like it. :makeitrain:

OMG slay with the Samsung ads. :scalped:

i just think instead of white you can use maybe lavender or something. 

you can make the light mode look like that Barbie 2000's tacky websites which is perfect for pop music and pop culture 
I found all those nostalgic online games so you don't have to

or. make it look really 00s

f304173666bd1f5203b7b21fd38e6a01.png

I was born in 2003 :crying1: and learned proper English in 2013 so I missed this era and I think it would be cool if you guys will make this :makeitrain:

• Leader

I actually have a legit white theme installed but haven't had the time to customize it. I'm worried it's bloated and will be slow for members.

The white one that's available now is the default theme that comes with this forum software. I... I hate it :tiffcackle:

I may work on the premium white theme and offer it to Exhale+ subscribers though. It's a good idea. 

6 hours ago, osherlovesbritney said:

i just think instead of white you can use maybe lavender or something. 

you can make the light mode look like that Barbie 2000's tacky websites which is perfect for pop music and pop culture 
I found all those nostalgic online games so you don't have to

or. make it look really 00s

Omg this barbie site brings so many memories back :orangu: i spent so many hours on there as a kid 

Archived