If you could be an extra in any movie/series, which would it be and what would you be like as an extra?

• Content Curators

When I was young there was this telenovela that was really huge all over the world, it was called Rebelde. I never really got to see the whole thing but being as iconic as it was I always thought of how amazing it would have been to be a part of something that was so huge. They used to wear these uniforms that became very emblematic, people would literally walk around dressed that way in real life. I would have liked to be an extra on that and wear the uniform. There was a character named Roberta played by singer Dulce Maria, she had a group of friends, they would always do all these crazy and fun things but overall the message was that they liked to help others, that's something that always spoke to me and I loved the message. I know that it was all fiction but I would have loved to be a part of that history that till this day still lives on in many of the hearts of the people who were and are still fans.

• Love 6

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

Or crossroads just to meet Britney lol :comingthru:

honestly I just want to be an extra in anything Britney. I can just sit there and watch her chew gum like a creeper...omg such a bad look but honestly I really can, she's the only celebrity where she can breathe and I'll lose my **** :quirkney:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I would be an extra on gossip girl. I would wear fabulous fashions and I'd **** Nate archibald....

happy gossip girl GIF

and chuck bass....

chuck bass GIF

and dan humphrey...

GIF by netflixlat

Edited by Roxxy
We're only allowed 3 gifs per post. TEEHEE💛💜🧡
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I would be an extra on gossip girl. I would wear fabulous fashions and I'd **** Nate archibald....

**** gossip girl GIF happy gossip girl GIF

and chuck bass....

chuck bass GIF**** gossip girl GIF

and dan humphrey...

GIF by netflixlat

Yes to all three of them :kylie:

I hear a certain purple pony has her eyes on them, though. Will she be the one to bring out their wild side? We’ll have to see what happens next, because whatever does occur, we’ll be in for a ride.

XOXO, Gossip Girl

• Love 2

I would've loved to have been in Harry Potter. I could've been like that random kid Bem in Prisoner of Azkaban who wasn't in the books and was made just for the movie. :orangu: As others have said, Buffy or Crossroads would've been cool, too. Acting wise, my greatest wish when I was younger was to be in one of the first three Fast and Furious movies as a racer. :haha: I wanted to be the "bada.ss chick racer" who drives a Shelby or an AE86 or something. :tiffcackle: I'm so delusional. :cackling: :tifftear:

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Yes to all three of them :kylie:

I hear a certain purple pony has her eyes on them, though. Will she be the one to bring out their wild side? We’ll have to see what happens next, because whatever does occur, we’ll be in for a ride.

XOXO, Gossip Girl

I read that in Kirsten Bells voice....

xoxo....

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.