I have some things to say to everyone...

OnlyFacts

Today marks 122 days since the death of Breonna Taylor, and the officers who took her life have still not been arrested. Here’s the petition that is still going around to ask for the arrest of those officers: 

https://www.change.org/p/andy-beshear-justice-for-breonna-taylor If you haven’t signed, please consider signing and sharing. #BlackLivesMatter

Election day in the USA is November 3rd. If you haven’t registered to vote, it’s super easy to register online at: https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote

Also, here is the latest information on the #FreeBritney rally that has been scheduled for next week:

Finally, I want to give a shout out to some of my absolute favorite people on exhale who continue to support me: @Alxatc @Deyonce @nwonder and @Jordan Miller, as well as others who’ve asked me not to publicly mention them  

You all are rockstars, and I’m grateful for each of you! And if anyone was expecting anything else from me except positivity, I’ll leave you with this:

Be safe everyone, and stay well! Wishing you all love, happiness and true inner peace! 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, I.&.Britney said:

Why is your font black? I couldn't read any of it cuz the dark navy blue exhale background

It literally wasn’t black when I posted this and now I can’t change it. I’ve asked Jordan to assist. It seems like someone is trying to prevent my positive message from being seen

I love seeing your voice shine like this! 

We all have bad days and sometimes the internet can make us and say and do things we don’t always mean. 

But this right here. This is what matters and what we should be pouring our energy into. 

Signing this as we speak! 

❤️❤️❤️

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Glad to see you practicing kindness @OnlyFacts. I edited your post so the font is white now. I can see if there were any edits and no one has edited your post to change it from white to black just fyi. 

Well I certainly didn’t edit it and don’t even see the option to do so. But thanks for assisting, friend 

Archived