Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 12]

Roxxy

7 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I was gonna choose an EDM song cause those are the best played out loud, BUT Bubblegum ***** by Marina and the Diamonds was made to play LOUD. I’ll blast this on my speakers at home and in the car and it sounds 1000X better :blast:

Oh Gosh! Bubblegum B***h was my first thought! :OMGney: Taste! :livinggg:

Ok so my second thought was High By The Beach - by Lana Del Rey :smokney: I know that this song is not fast or energetic, but I think that it still needs to be played LOUD! :NYsassy::kiss:

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Lukey, are you a Honeymoon stan? :barbie:

I wish I was :gimmemoar: Cause actually I never really listened to the entire discography of Lana :embarrassed:and I need to to that ASAP! :lessons: I know :kidcries: I'm usually way to sad and heartbroken on my own - without the help of Lana's entire albums :clown: but I LOOOOVE High By The Beach soooo much :crying1:

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

I wish I was :gimmemoar: Cause actually I never really listened to the entire discography of Lana :embarrassed:and I need to to that ASAP! :lessons: I know :kidcries: I'm usually way to sad and heartbroken on my own - without the help of Lana's entire albums :clown: but I LOOOOVE High By The Beach soooo much :crying1:

OMG you need to get into her. Honeymoon is my favorite Lana album. :makeitrain:

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Where the Tiffany Pollard fans at?

I loved her on Flavor of Love and was so excited when she got her own show.  She’s SO out of control and I love it!

7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I didn't watch the show and I only saw her videos here shared by Exhalers on Exhale Emote Origins (plug) and I guess I can say I like her and I am a fan of the :tiffdrink: emote.

Say what?!?  Omg you need to look up clips on YouTube or find episodes online somewhere.  Here’s a preview:

:tifflmao::weusay::hahaha::tiffcackle:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1