Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 12]

Roxxy

• Super Mods
47 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Another day, another chance to post a mash-up that is not included on Spotify :embarrassney: 

since this version is not available you can either stick with the iconic :didilie: Gimme More :duadance: or just ignore it :uknowit:

:bop:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, BuckyKatt said:

Sorry?!  :imacat: :cheese: 

Anyway, on the week days i can't post so soon :tiffanycries:   it's up to you :queenriri: :hugs:

No dear, dont need to worry. Its totally ok :bigkiss:  I just find it so amazing to see that in my opinion you've posted the perfect songs for the challenges 3 days in a row :gaspney: :hugs::kiss:

• Love 2

I immediately thought of Rihanna for this challenge. She has several songs that need to be played out loud. Im chosing "Where have you been" for today. The chorus is just so potent  and that breakdown alone is so explosive :blast: that its impossible not to play it at the maximum volume possible. :letitburn:

Honorable mentions: Only Girl, We Found Love, Dont Stop the Music

• Love 8
1 hour ago, xfactorsam said:

I immediately thought of Rihanna for this challenge. She has several songs that need to be played out loud. Im chosing "Where have you been" for today. The chorus is just so potent  and that breakdown alone is so explosive :blast: that its impossible not to play it at the maximum volume possible. :letitburn:

Panting RN 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

I had such a hard time with this entry. Never tought it's so hard to choose a song to play loud. Choose this one because I remember in concert how whole crowd was singing it. 

omg I regretted not picking a BSB song and was dying inside / praying someone else would post one!!! LOL so thank you!! even their ballads need to be blasted :D 

backstreet boys grammys 2019 GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

• Love 1
1 hour ago, xfactorsam said:

OMG PERIOD MY RIHANNA STAN SONG! This was my second alternate pick. :yesplease:

• Love 1