Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 12]

Roxxy

FB_IMG_1594561945541.thumb.jpg.eb54415281509f9d2c9b6ac977dfc131.jpg

Hi Exhale! :imacat:

Sooo... yesterday was :tiffdrink: I mean how fitting was it that our theme was Fight Song. It will be iconic and will be in the Exhale history books.

But anyway, y'all servedT all the fight gems! I mean, we literally had an entry called Fight Song and Fighter:beat:

I haven't listened to the compilation yet but I am sure - and I know, I know I say this every day LOL but it's true every time. I think this is really the best so far and I can't wait to listen to it with all of you. :imcute:

We had multiple Britney Spears entries. We had five (5).

TRIVIA: Stronger by Britney Spears was entered three (3) times and Work *****! was entered twice (2). We also had a fourth Stronger entry and it was from Kelly Clarkson. :barbie:

But we also had multiple Christina Aguilera and Rihanna entries. The Fight Trinity? :rihclap:

Also, I added a closing song cause I just feel like it after what happened to me yesterday. And why none of y'all thought of that song. :liar:

So now I present to you Exhale's 2020 Fight Compilation 💛🧡💜

Your fight song

So let's start!

DAY 12: A song that needs to be played out loud.

*** ONE SONG PER EXHALER.

*** You may use a song already posted by your fellow Exhaler. 

TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
Roxxy

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

On The Floor - Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull 💛🧡💜

I mean, just the verses alone need to be played out loud. But when the chorus drops, like, you just can't listen to this song on low volume. It needs to be high volume ALL. THE. TIME.

This song was my childhood :gobaby:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1