Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 12]

Roxxy

38 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I loved her on Flavor of Love and was so excited when she got her own show.  She’s SO out of control and I love it!

Say what?!?  Omg you need to look up clips on YouTube or find episodes online somewhere.  Here’s a preview:

:tifflmao::weusay::hahaha::tiffcackle:

I loved her in ILNY I and II and even when she was swearing all the time, she had a way with words, I mean, I firmly believe she is smart. Watching YouTube clips of her has kept me sane during quarantine. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

I loved her in ILNY I and II and even when she was swearing all the time, she had a way with words, I mean, I firmly believe she is smart. Watching YouTube clips of her has kept me sane during quarantine. 

She definitely has a way with words and I believe she’s smarter than she portrays.  I just think she lets her emotions and temper get the best of her sometimes.  She has come up with some iconic quotes.

www.loudmouthnews.comd3atagt0rnqk7k.clouScrawnySecretFirebelliedtoad-size_restri

• Love 1
  • Haha 1