Popular Exhale Terms

Exhale, is our home, is a place where we can interact and share our opinions. We all are a big family. Exhale has had countless of users, situations, discussions, topics  throughout these years  We have had hard times and we have had good times. Like every other family. 

Do you rememeber popular Exhale terms we used to use/still use?

I remember we used to use Slè/Slé back in the day. (2008/2009ish)

SLÉ: 

verb

Slay / Slayed 

:byebitch:

Do you rememeber any other popular term?

terms.jpg.1a33ccdc64f7f03605b4a5f7229a4db4.jpg

• Love 3

Exhale influenced me with the word "flawless".

Back in 2011 - 2013, "flawless" was so overused like the gen z terms: "lit" "dope" and "kween".

Whenever exhalers see good lighting and good makeup photos of Britney on x-factor, they would instantly say "flawless". :tiffanynod:

It was also used when Britney's performances was good.

Other iconic terms that I remember were "ohh gawd" or "ohh lawd:jumpney:

• Love 1
Just now, Towelney said:

Those are Millennial terms lol :leaving:

Ohh gawd you guys really like to ignore the main point on my posts, find minor mistakes, and shove it into my face.

If y'all think picking on me is "cool" then ok that's cool and therapeutic, it's like a ball of energy and refreshing so yeah it's a lot of fun and yeah it's really cool :brityes:

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, BONO Productions said:

Exhale influenced me with the word "flawless".

Back in 2011 - 2013, "flawless" was so overused like the gen z terms: "lit" "dope" and "kween".

Whenever exhalers see good lighting and good makeup photos of Britney on x-factor, they would instantly say "flawless". :tiffanynod:

It was also used when Britney's performances was good.

Other iconic terms that I remember were "ohh gawd" or "ohh lawd:jumpney:

:queenie:

Back in 2011 we used to overused  flawless, dope, knween so fukin much :spit:

30 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

Ohh gawd you guys really like to ignore the main point on my posts, find minor mistakes, and shove it into my face.

If y'all think picking on me is "cool" then ok that's cool and therapeutic, it's like a ball of energy and refreshing so yeah it's a lot of fun and yeah it's really cool :brityes:

I’m sorry 😞. Picking on you was never my intention.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block