US/UK/International Pop Artists releasing Latin Songs...

The B Side to What It feels like for a Girl (US Maxi Single) Lo que siente la Mujer  (Spanish version)  but the lyrics are very different.  

Using elements of Acoustic mix and The calderone and Quayle Darkside Mix, Madonna performed the Spanish version of one of her beloved songs in her catalog by both fans and critics. And it still remains the only tour to have this gem.

• Love 4
On 7/15/2020 at 12:45 PM, Style. said:

I love Tusa, it’s such a smashing hit! 

Però hice todo este llanto por nada!!! 💕

Honorable mentions: Madonna and Maluma - Medellin. :chrissy:

Ahora soy una chica mala. :queenflopga:

A party is not a party if this song ain’t played. :kylie:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

Kylie featuring the talented Mexican songwriter Aleks Syntek

And well this one goes backwards, Mexican singer María José ft. Trey Songz 

LA JOSAAAAAA!

Yesterday, I was literally listening all day long to “Quien Eres Tu?”. Such a smash hit back in those days. :carpoolney:

• Love 1

Shakira is one of my favorite artists of all time in the Latin community. She is considered an International Pop Diva.

This song is so iconic and one of her signature songs. Also, the reason why all the girls suddenly wanted to learn how to belly dance.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, aleomg said:

Shakira is one of my favorite artists of all time in the Latin community. She is considered an International Pop Diva.

This song is so iconic and one of her signature songs. Also, the reason why all the girls suddenly wanted to learn how to belly dance.

Shakira it's amazing.

I kinda excluded the artist who are from Latin America or originally from Latino descent. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Joman82 said:

Shakira it's amazing.

I kinda excluded the artist who are form Latin America or originally from Latino descent. 

Let’s not forget the fact how Christina slayed recording an entire spanish album: Mi Reflejo.

Full of bops and classics.

And this EPIC collaboration featuring Luis “Papacito” Fonsi.

VOCALS. :blast:

• Love 4

Watching Nelly Furtado, Xtina, even Jlo promoting their albums in spanish and not being able to reply a single question in spanish was very embarrassing to watch.

Beyonce's  "Si yo fuera un chicó", pronouncing "chico" so bad...no words. This was not necessary. We had a good laugh when it was released.

36 minutes ago, Elvira_fr said:

Watching Nelly Furtado, Xtina, even Jlo promoting their albums in spanish and not being able to reply a single question in spanish was very embarrassing to watch.

Beyonce's  "Si yo fuera un chicó", pronouncing "chico" so bad...no words. This was not necessary. We had a good laugh when it was released.

Jennifer Lopez at least know how to speak Spanish. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block