Rudest / Nicest Celebrities

33 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Now that I rewatched the video idk. I kinda don’t believe Britney would laugh at her. But then again, this would’ve been around the time her “meds stopped working” according to Larry. Idk. I think Britney shouldn’t do meet and greets anymore. It’s clear she is uncomfortable during them 

Yeah i too agree! 2.5k for a hello, selfie and ADIOSA :pieceofwhat: isnt worth the money. She is obviously uncomfortable and after all the **** has been thru in 2007, she just isnt ready to be gullible and trust anyone these days :yaknow: but can you blame her?

• Like 3

I get overwhelmed in big groups and become introverted. Some people have said I have RBF and come across snobby but I’m actually overwhelmed and analyzing everyone :cheese:. In smaller groups or one on one I am extroverted. I wonder if some people like...maybe Adele get like this :mattafact:Nicki Minaj seems like she’d be a complete ***** though :janet:

• Love 3
4 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Do we believe her though? I feel like if it was as bad as she said then her friends would’ve left with her instead of staying. I bet she didn’t have a ticket and got kicked out. I call BS on this one tbh. I may be in the minority. Is Marta on exhale? Show us your ticket Marta. I do believe the stories about the terrible meet and greets, but this one is fishy to me

I Do.  I Love Britney So Much, But If I’m Being Honest.  I Don’t Think She’s A Nice Person, I Really, Honestly Believe Britney Is A Mean, Cold Person.  I DO Think It’s Justified Though, She Has Been Broken Down, Exploited, And Abused All Of Her Life, So She Has A Reason To Be Gaslit At The World.  Even Still, She Might Be A B!tc_h, But She’s My B!tc_h  :kiss: And I Love Her. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I Do.  I Love Britney So Much, But If I’m Being Honest.  I Don’t Think She’s A Nice Person, I Really, Honestly Believe Britney Is A Mean, Cold Person.  I DO Think It’s Justified Though, She Has Been Broken Down, Exploited, And Abused All Of Her Life, So She Has A Reason To Be Gaslit At The World.  Even Still, She Might Be A B!tc_h, But She’s My B!tc_h  :kiss: And I Love Her. 

Yeah I’m just not buying it 100%. If Britney laughed at her and screamed “don’t touch me” wouldn’t other fans in that meet and greet have come out to confirm that happened? Everyone is silent, including Martas friends who stayed for the show 

• Like 1

Jokes aside, I don’t really believe Nicki is a bad person. She’s often misinterpreted, but overall I think she’s having good intentions. I also do believe people portray her as a mean girl based on her raps/lyrics which is okay, but that doesn’t make her an evil soul. I think she’s had the wrong people by her side and of course, as a main figure in music, at some point, media put her down by writing false narratives and made her look as the bad guy. 

To me a complete ***** is Mariah Carey, Lady Gaga when used to be “something”, Katy Perry, Demetria NeverStartedAnythingLovato, Madonna, Agee and some C list celebrities. :weusay:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It depends. Some are nice because they can deal with their fame more than some artists like Demi or Britney. I can understand them. I don't like meeting people and to imagine I have to meet millions of people on every tour date would make me scared as hell. Someone should help them or just don't allow meet and greats.

29 minutes ago, Style. said:

To me a complete ***** is Mariah Carey, Lady Gaga when used to be “something”, Katy Perry, Demetria NeverStartedAnythingLovato, Madonna, Agee and some C list celebrities. :weusay:

Lady Gaga has always been in the list of the nicest celebrities people have met. They always say that she was very nice and sweet in the M&Gs.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Lady Gaga has always been in the list of the nicest celebrities people have met. They always say that she was very nice and sweet in the M&Gs.

That’s with her fans.
She always came as arrogant when talking about other celebrities or describing her music. She really needed that slap in the face with artpop. :tiffcackle:

• Like 1
Just now, Style. said:

That’s with her fans.
She always came as arrogant when talking about other celebrities or describing her music. She really needed that slap in the face with artpop. :tiffcackle:

Style - respectfully, may I ask your thoughts on the person in the screenshots  calling Nicki “the devil”? Have you ever met Nicki? 

:teigen:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block