Rudest / Nicest Celebrities

2 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I Do.  I Love Britney So Much, But If I’m Being Honest.  I Don’t Think She’s A Nice Person, I Really, Honestly Believe Britney Is A Mean, Cold Person.  I DO Think It’s Justified Though, She Has Been Broken Down, Exploited, And Abused All Of Her Life, So She Has A Reason To Be Gaslit At The World.  Even Still, She Might Be A B!tc_h, But She’s My B!tc_h  :kiss: And I Love Her. 

Gurl...

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I Do.  I Love Britney So Much, But If I’m Being Honest.  I Don’t Think She’s A Nice Person, I Really, Honestly Believe Britney Is A Mean, Cold Person.  I DO Think It’s Justified Though, She Has Been Broken Down, Exploited, And Abused All Of Her Life, So She Has A Reason To Be Gaslit At The World.  Even Still, She Might Be A B!tc_h, But She’s My B!tc_h  :kiss: And I Love Her. 

There is nooooo way Britney is a b. She just gets nervous around people, understandably. No one (besides fans in awk m&g) has ever said she was rude or anything but kind in anyway..

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Arianna said:

There is nooooo way Britney is a b. She just gets nervous around people, understandably. No one (besides fans in awk m&g) has ever said she was rude or anything but kind in anyway..

I’ve Just Always Got That Vibe From Her.  No Hate, Because I’m Not The Nicest Person Myself.  She Might Be Sweet And Just Gets Nervous, But I Do Indeed Think Britney Is Not The Saint Everyone Here Makes Her Out To Be. 

5 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I’ve Just Always Got That Vibe From Her.  No Hate, Because I’m Not The Nicest Person Myself.  She Might Be Sweet And Just Gets Nervous, But I Do Indeed Think Britney Is Not The Saint Everyone Here Makes Her Out To Be. 

She may not be a saint, but a cold b? I don’t think a cold b would stand up for her security guard was copping racism. Or donate $1m to the children’s wing of a hospital and actually turn up to open it. Britney just isn’t a huge people person with anxiety perhaps making that worse. No one is saying she’s the worlds nicest lady, but she’s way more unproblematic and respectful than her peers. Not to mention the countless celebs saying how sweet she is. Mary J Blige even said it’s why her career would last longer than Xtinas: because she knows how to treat people. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Style. said:

Jokes aside, I don’t really believe Nicki is a bad person. She’s often misinterpreted, but overall I think she’s having good intentions. I also do believe people portray her as a mean girl based on her raps/lyrics which is okay, but that doesn’t make her an evil soul. I think she’s had the wrong people by her side and of course, as a main figure in music, at some point, media put her down by writing false narratives and made her look as the bad guy. 

To me a complete ***** is Mariah Carey, Lady Gaga when used to be “something”, Katy Perry, Demetria NeverStartedAnythingLovato, Madonna, Agee and some C list celebrities. :weusay:

How is Mariah a complete *****? She's always so sweet and funny. Like yeah she's shady and she plays into this diva persona but it's all an act and it's not malicious. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

She may not be a saint, but a cold b? I don’t think a cold b would stand up for her security guard was copping racism. Or donate $1m to the children’s wing of a hospital and actually turn up to open it. Britney just isn’t a huge people person with anxiety perhaps making that worse. No one is saying she’s the worlds nicest lady, but she’s way more unproblematic and respectful than her peers. Not to mention the countless celebs saying how sweet she is. Mary J Blige even said it’s why her career would last longer than Xtinas: because she knows how to treat people. 

She’s Obviously A Generous Person, And She Knows Right From Wrong.  Is She Unproblematic?  For The Most Part, Yes.  But Britney (Especially Since The CONservatorship Started) You Can See A Huge Shift In Her Personality And I Think She Is (Not A Cold B) But Maybe Colder To People That She Previously Was.  That’s How I Would Nicely Put It.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Nicest celebrity I met was Shakira, as a teen I had really bad acne and was always so self conscious and embarrassed. I waited in line to meet her and she was Hugging and kissing fans, but I was sure she would not even hug let alone a kiss, but when I got to her, I started rambling about how much I love her and admire and she was like” awww, you better come over here and give me a kiss.” Really help my confidence in life.<3

• Love 7

My partner has a website called MIKE THE FANBOY. This is what he deals with daily. He has crazy stories. People you would think is nice (Kelly Clarkson, Gwen Stefani, etc) are sooooo rude...and others are super nice.. It's hard to predict...

Oh. And I've met Nick Jonas more than once. He's always super nice... 

12 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Do we believe her though? I feel like if it was as bad as she said then her friends would’ve left with her instead of staying. I bet she didn’t have a ticket and got kicked out. I call BS on this one tbh. I may be in the minority. Is Marta on exhale? Show us your ticket Marta. I do believe the stories about the terrible meet and greets, but this one is fishy to me

She does say "I know some fans won't believe me" So I think that's beyond the point.

Us fans should all have accepted and digested by now, the fact that Britney is mentally unstable (it's painfully obvious) so anyone expecting a "normal" or even worse, a fairy tale experience with her is highly deluded.

The Kid Mero Nod GIF by Desus & Mero

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

She does say "I know some fans won't believe me" So I think that's beyond the point.

Us fans should all have accepted and digested by now, the fact that Britney is mentally unstable (it's painfully obvious) so anyone expecting a "normal" or even worse, a fairy tale experience with her is highly deluded.

The Kid Mero Nod GIF by Desus & Mero

I think saying she’s “mentally unstable” is a bit much. I think she comes off as socially awkward and I attribute that to her team sheltering her for 12 years and also her being guarded herself after the breakdown. But mentally unstable is a reach in my opinion. She’s been told who to be, how to act, how to look since the 1990’s, and has been sheltered since 2008. Who can act like a regular person after that? I wouldn’t put it past her team to have orchestrated her breakdown just to get control over her empire. I’ve always thought it was odd that Brett was around during the breakdown days and her team kept her around all the way until Femme Fatale. I just don’t trust that. And Jason was also around during the breakdown days and is in a ton of pics at the m+m’s tour.

x17 used to have a few videos of Britney and Brett from 2007 and I can’t find them anymore but if I do I’ll post. I’ve never trusted Brett 

EDIT: here’s a video of Brett and Britney in 2007 during the breakdown period! 

Brett is in this one too:

(Lol at Britney telling her bodyguard to STFU at 3:12. But the rest of this video makes me want to cry.)

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block