Rudest / Nicest Celebrities

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, Isla said:

Not surprised to hear about Demi. Madonna, Nicki and Katy Perry always struck me as quite rude as well.

I think Taylor is one of the nicest celebs when it comes to her fans.

I know Katy isnt nice cause of all the rude comments she has said about Britney and has even been rude to her fans.

There is also a video compilation of her rudeness on youtube

• Love 1
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Do we believe her though? I feel like if it was as bad as she said then her friends would’ve left with her instead of staying. I bet she didn’t have a ticket and got kicked out. I call BS on this one tbh. I may be in the minority. Is Marta on exhale? Show us your ticket Marta. I do believe the stories about the terrible meet and greets, but this one is fishy to me

I believe her. I was friends with an old exhaler Clay back during the FF era. He was from a different city and flew to Vancouver for M&G, and when he asked her for a hug... he says she got this look on her face that he had just told her he wanted to ****** her kids, said nothing and just stared at Larry. And then Larry said 'no touching' or something.

UTB_Clay_Aboughoche.jpg

The photo result was crazy. Though whoever her make up artist at the time needed to be fired, so that didn't help things. But yuh, he was pretty crushed. 

1 hour ago, brycetippe said:

I believe her. I was friends with an old exhaler Clay back during the FF era. He was from a different city and flew to Vancouver for M&G, and when he asked her for a hug... he says she got this look on her face that he had just told her he wanted to ****** her kids, said nothing and just stared at Larry. And then Larry said 'no touching' or something.

UTB_Clay_Aboughoche.jpg

The photo result was crazy. Though whoever her make up artist at the time needed to be fired, so that didn't help things. But yuh, he was pretty crushed. 

I may be in the minority, but I support Britney not wanting to be touched and not wanting to hug. Just because fans pay for a meet and greet doesn’t mean they automatically get to touch her. That’s not written as part of the package. The package says meet Britney and get a photo. Not meet her and get to touch her. TF? Could you imagine meeting 50 people back to back and they all want to touch you? No. She’s not a dog you get to pet. Sorry. However, I DO believe that Britney’s team should make sure every single fan is satisfied with their photo before they leave since they’re paying thousands of dollars. It should look like a photo worthy of the money spent.

I feel badly that your friend Clay was bummed especially after flying and getting his hopes up. But I do feel like his photo turned out better than others. I mean...

:pieceofwhat:  Hello.

But I still don’t entirely believe Marta. Why didn’t other fans back up her claims from that evening? And why did her friends stay for the show instead of leaving with her? And weren't there rumors she was trying to contact Perez Hilton to get her story out? Sounds like a clout chaser to me tbh

i said what i said nene leakes GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, brycetippe said:

UTB_Clay_Aboughoche.jpg

Poor guy!  I would be pissed.  

4 hours ago, Albealright said:

Nicest celebrity I met was Shakira, as a teen I had really bad acne and was always so self conscious and embarrassed. I waited in line to meet her and she was Hugging and kissing fans, but I was sure she would not even hug let alone a kiss, but when I got to her, I started rambling about how much I love her and admire and she was like” awww, you better come over here and give me a kiss.” Really help my confidence in life.<3

Kisses? From shakira?  You lucky devil

1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

I may be in the minority, but I support Britney not wanting to be touched and not wanting to hug. Just because fans pay for a meet and greet doesn’t mean they automatically get to touch her. That’s not written as part of the package. The package says meet Britney and get a photo. Not meet her and get to touch her. TF? Could you imagine meeting 50 people back to back and they all want to touch you? No. She’s not a dog you get to pet. Sorry. However, I DO believe that Britney’s team should make sure every single fan is satisfied with their photo before they leave since they’re paying thousands of dollars. It should look like a photo worthy of the money spent.

I feel badly that your friend Clay was bummed especially after flying and getting his hopes up. But I do feel like his photo turned out better than others. I mean...

:pieceofwhat:  Hello.

But I still don’t entirely believe Marta. Why didn’t other fans back up her claims from that evening? And why did her friends stay for the show instead of leaving with her? And weren't there rumors she was trying to contact Perez Hilton to get her story out? Sounds like a clout chaser to me tbh

i said what i said nene leakes GIF

Oh I fully agree that celebrities aren't owned by the public/fandom and that no one is ever entitled to touch anyone. And if she doesn't want to be touched, then she probably should not do the M&Gs, as they obviously make her uncomfortable. And if she still insists on having them, maybe have the team announce the no touching/hugs before the fans are meeting with her in person. She could have handled the situation a lot better and it's not outrageous for a fan to ask for a hug. 

But yeah, the whole Marta thing... Though I don't see why she would lie, the kind of assertiveness that Britney displayed during that particular M&G doesn't match with how she reacted with Clay. Who knows. 

• Like 2

When it comes To Britney,  it's just social anxiety,  etc. I think the isolation,  plus not being able to trust people has led to this awkward phase. 

While I feel she loves making music.

I do believe she hates performing and living out of a suitcase. I see her doimg micro tours. 

Which will be like exclusive engagements. 

Maybe 6 cities in the US. Not arenas but like theaters of 7,000 with mabe two to three dates 

Plus the UK tour. 

I do see her going blink and you missed her. I do think once she became a mother she would have wanted to retire young and not over stay her welcome. She definitely seemed once she's not A list. And went to variety greatest hits act. She would have properly bowed out and do the farewell tour. 

14 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I Do.  I Love Britney So Much, But If I’m Being Honest.  I Don’t Think She’s A Nice Person, I Really, Honestly Believe Britney Is A Mean, Cold Person.  I DO Think It’s Justified Though, She Has Been Broken Down, Exploited, And Abused All Of Her Life, So She Has A Reason To Be Gaslit At The World.  Even Still, She Might Be A B!tc_h, But She’s My B!tc_h  :kiss: And I Love Her. 

I don't think she is mean. When her mental health was fine, she was widely known as humble and kind. It showed, even on interviews. Then, her life started to spiral down, being medicated (and nobody really knows what else she has gone through) and her demeanor changed. You can tell she has severe social anxiety, that might be part of her performances being so mediocre now, she is constantly in her head and not connected to the moment. 

If she did all this chick claimed or not, I don't know, maybe she exaggerated. But I am also pretty sure she wasn't warm and cute as she used to. It's enough to look at the discomfort of her pictures, interviews, concerts, to see there is something off in the way she feels with people now. She looks threatened and just uncomfortable. She used to be so confortable in her own skin without being pretentious or braggy, even when she was at her peak. That was one of the magnetic things about her.

And if only she didn't have a team of idiotic vampires sucking the life out of her and if the let her take a real break when she had her kids, if they let her release the music she was interested in creating, we probably would be singing a completely different tune today.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I know Katy isnt nice cause of all the rude comments she has said about Britney and has even been rude to her fans.

There is also a video compilation of her rudeness on youtube

Oh damn, might have to check that out. Also not forgetting when she kissed that boy on American Idol and made him feel uncomfortable. I just hope motherhood makes her into a better person.

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
23 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Do we believe her though? I feel like if it was as bad as she said then her friends would’ve left with her instead of staying. I bet she didn’t have a ticket and got kicked out. I call BS on this one tbh. I may be in the minority. Is Marta on exhale? Show us your ticket Marta. I do believe the stories about the terrible meet and greets, but this one is fishy to me

I was there at the meet and greet. She did get kicked out by Britney. 
I shared my side of the story a few times.

as for Nick Jonas, he was actually nicer than I expected when I met him. Kevin Jonas was the nicest out of the Jonas brothers. But all 3 of them were pretty polite and nice.

The first poster about Camila was pretty accurate to me.

ive read some positive stories about Katy Perry M&G though, e.g. she won’t let the security guards rush the fans if they wanna talk to Katy.

also, the M&G price for UK tour (Britney) was  actually about £460 if I remember correctly. Nothing like the Vegas ones.

• Love 1

I think it's hard to decide who is "rude" and who is "nice" because everyone has their own experiences with celebrities. I think some fans need to be held responsible for how they approach celebrities outside of M&G's. Some celebs aren't ON 24/7 and have bad days just like you and I so these fan interactions may not be an accurate representation of who they are as people and towards their fans.

58 minutes ago, Invitation said:

I was there at the meet and greet. She did get kicked out by Britney. 
I shared my side of the story a few times.

as for Nick Jonas, he was actually nicer than I expected when I met him. Kevin Jonas was the nicest out of the Jonas brothers. But all 3 of them were pretty polite and nice.

The first poster about Camila was pretty accurate to me.

ive read some positive stories about Katy Perry M&G though, e.g. she won’t let the security guards rush the fans if they wanna talk to Katy.

also, the M&G price for UK tour (Britney) was  actually about £460 if I remember correctly. Nothing like the Vegas ones.

But did Marta get yelled at by her team? Did Britney laugh at her? Do you have links to your full story? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block