Rudest / Nicest Celebrities

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Isla said:

Oh damn, might have to check that out. Also not forgetting when she kissed that boy on American Idol and made him feel uncomfortable. I just hope motherhood makes her into a better person.

Yeah here are some of the clips of her shading Britney:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I used to work at the Boca Raton Resort in Florida and my personal tea is: 

- Ariana Grande: She was checking in with her friends and her bodyguard, my coworker didn't know who she was (this was in 2014) and told Ariana that she needed to get her mom to check in because they have to be 21 or older to get their keys... so I stepped in because I was all UMMMM THAT'S ARIANA GRANDE. I helped her check in and I also told her I loved her CD and she smiled and said thank you. :ari:

- Adam Sander: very kind, walks around in gym shorts and a t-shirt all day, will stop and take pictures with anyone who asks. 

- Chelsea Handler: not as talkative or friendly but not rude either. I asked her how her flight went and she said "it was FINE" lol like OK

- Chef Morimoto (from Top Chef): total ******* prick, he berated me because his room wasn't ready at 10 am. he's on my **** list.  

^ he's not that famous, he just sticks out because of how much of an ******* he was. 

I met other not as famous celebrities like the lead singer of Smash Mouth and Vanilla Ice... but they left no lasting impression and were extremely irrelevant to me so :parisok:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block