Nicki Minaj should definitely be cancelled (opinion)

24 minutes ago, Style. said:

Let’s give this thread a bump so the gays can hate Nicki Minaj because they “don’t like how she’s too cocky” on her raps. :tiffcackle:

Why is it so hard to accept that you don’t like Nicki Minaj because she’s in her 2nd decade of leading the pack? :tiffcackle:

Imagine how they stress and make these threads daily! :tiffcackle:

Chiiiiile, Nicki is most certainly not leading the pack. These rap girls look at nicki as a peer, not the queen. Still love you though ☺️

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Style. said:

She is still leading the pack until someone with actual talent comes in and snatch that title. Until then... ave maria! :weusay:

Chiiiiile, Cardi is already almost as RIAA certified as Nicki after just one album. I think cardi is at 60 million certifications, and Nicki is at 100 million? Counting albums, singles and collaborations. Plus Nicki has lost the respect of the industry with her shenanigans. And of course, still doesn’t have a Grammy. And her songs are not even allowed on the radio anymore. 

:gimmemoar:
At this juncture, Ashley O is more relevant than Nicki...even with those #1’s she purchased.

• Haha 1

So....I hear everyone on both sides. I do not support rapists, p*******a or any of that awful nonsense.

On one hand Nicki is a talented rapper BUT she picked up where Kim left off and made it her own. Did she pave the way? In a way yes. People seem to forget Trina, Da Brat, Queen Latifah, Foxy, Missy Elliott AND Lil Kim. Those women walked so Nicki could run.  The problem now is that we have carbon copies like Cardi saying awful things about HIV/AIDS and not apologizing and Doja Cat being racist + homophobic. Theres no accountability anymore :idkha:

In the end I feel all of them are talented in their own right but like or not

saturday night live snl GIF by Nicki Minaj

Nicki at this point in her career is iconic but that doesn’t mean she isn’t problematic :janet: and I don’t see her getting canceled. As of right now the current female rapper that has my ultimate respect is Megan Thee Stallion

**** Music Video GIF by Megan Thee Stallion

• Love 1
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Chiiiiile, Cardi is already almost as RIAA certified as Nicki after just one album. I think cardi is at 60 million certifications, and Nicki is at 100 million? Counting albums, singles and collaborations. Plus Nicki has lost the respect of the industry with her shenanigans. And of course, still doesn’t have a Grammy. And her songs are not even allowed on the radio anymore. 

:gimmemoar:

First of all, Cardi has to check IN with Nicki when putting something out on Tidal. Second of all, doesn’t exist a term to compare the two. One is a ******** and the other is The Queen Of Rap. :weusay:

At this point, Cardi is past her prime and probably these will be her only certification. She just lost momentum. Girl, I’m sorry but you have stan a City Girls. They are doing way better than Cardi in 2020. :tiffcackle:

Just now, ColdAsFire88 said:

So....I hear everyone on both sides. I do not support rapists, p*******a or any of that awful nonsense.

On one hand Nicki is a talented rapper BUT she picked up where Kim left off and made it her own. Did she pave the way? In a way yes. People seem to forget Trina, Da Brat, Queen Latifah, Foxy, Missy Elliott AND Lil Kim. Those women walked so Nicki could run.  The problem now is that we have carbon copies like Cardi saying awful things about HIV/AIDS and not apologizing and Doja Cat being racist + homophobic. Theres no accountability anymore :idkha:

Nicki at this point in her career is iconic but that doesn’t mean she isn’t problematic :janet: and I don’t see her getting canceled. As of right now the current female rapper that has my ultimate respect is Megan Thee Stallion

Cardi hasn’t said anything about hiv/aids. Show your receipts.

real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

1 minute ago, Style. said:

First of all, Cardi has to check IN with Nicki when putting something out on Tidal. Second of all, doesn’t exist a term to compare the two. One is a ******** and the other is The Queen Of Rap. :weusay:

At this point, Cardi is past her prime and probably these will be her only certification. She just lost momentum. Girl, I’m sorry but you have stan a City Girls. They are doing way better than Cardi in 2020. :tiffcackle:

Cardi is past her prime? Let’s see you say that when her sophomore album drops. We all remember how nickis sophomore album went lol200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7acb2ff5efe8621264e44

Nicki is the one that is past her prime darling. How did her recent solo singles fare? Is Megatron certified? Is yikes certified? You can’t compare an artist that hasn’t released anything in 8 months to artists that just released songs

nicki minaj crying GIF

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I agree with you. I will add that Nicki is a better rapper than Kim and we can marry them we can adopt @OnlyFacts:queenflopga: 

love u hoez 💕

• Like 1
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

We can’t fault cardi for her husband being homophobic. Kevin was homophobic but are we holding Britney accountable? Stop it 

You stop it! You defend a homophobic rat. Besides, she’s giving heads to DJ’s for song. Not that I blame her, I would probably do the same but my fave is authentic and can write a rap! :tiffcackle:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

We can’t fault cardi for her husband being homophobic. Kevin was homophobic but are we holding Britney accountable? Stop it 

The point i am trying to make is that a lot of folks in music have been or are problematic at one point or another. Its important to hear folks out, be inclusive and not minimize feelings or groups 

ryan phillippe ciao GIF

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Style. said:

You stop it! You defend a homophobic rat. Besides, she’s giving heads to DJ’s for song. Not that I blame her, I would probably do the same but my fave is authentic and can write a rap! :tiffcackle:

Style, stop. We’re going down the wrong road 

season 11 reunion GIF by Bravo TV

Nicki has a questionable past with the LGBT community. Remember her disgusting comment when the pulse nightclub massacre happened? Remember when she lied about being bi for attention?

And we can discuss Nicki’s overall questionable behavior: collaborating with a predator twice, marrying a predator, financially supporting a predator(her brother).

And now let’s list everyone Nicki has started beef with:

Rick Ross, drake, meek mill, Travis Scott, Kylie Jenners 1 month old baby, Tracy Chapman, Dream Doll, Iggy Azaela, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Mariah Carey, Lil Kim, Remy Ma, Billboard, BET, Atlantic Records, Lyor Cohen, etc etc.

So you’re telling me everyone of these people are the issue? Nicki isn’t the common denominator? K.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block