Nicki Minaj should definitely be cancelled (opinion)

1 minute ago, Neneleaks said:

Disgusting. She is a child. These are two grown men who broke the law and preyed on a 13 year old girl. Lying about your age is wrong but the adults should have been the ones to take control of the situation and send her home. 

I really can't believe you're out here defending these men. 

I’m right here defending Onika because she has nothing to do with such events.

I don’t even understand why are you here posting stuff like this. 

4 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m right here defending Onika because she has nothing to do with such events.

I don’t even understand why are you here posting stuff like this. 

Im posting this in response to you initially saying he never touched the child and its all alleged. When there is video proof, his guilty plea and his court conviction. And after my response you continued to defend him by victim shaming. 

4 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

Nicki’s the Queen of Rap. PERIODT

You know I love you, but respectfully, one can’t be the queen of rap when your biggest songs are pop. Nickis entire image in the beginning was a rip off of the original, the legendary, Lil Kim:

Once again, I love you, so not trying to start anything 🙂

• Love 1
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Of COURSE there are outliers like him. He's a pig and justice was served. However, I do think people love to jump in on cancel culture because in some weird way it makes us feel better about what's going on in our own lives. Like, "oh, well hey... at least I'm not like [fill in the blank]." That to me is the blaring issue. 

Sorry this reply is bull, im not jumping on the cancel culture bandwagon, nicki minaj is married to a convicted ******, she supported her child ****** brother... This isnt some low level petty bull****. She supports someone who rapes women, and supports someone who rapes children... Her turning a blind eye to it makes her an enabler, basically saying that shes cool with what they did by supporting them. She also makes a mockery of BLM by allowing that trollz ahole to use the N word. Just like people who still support jeffree star you're a low key racist, if you still support nicki minaj then that also means you dont support **** victims simple as. I may be going to the top shelf with my words, but u basically pay to support a ****** by buying her music/merch we all know she supports him

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Britneys*****8669 said:

Sorry this reply is bull, im not jumping on the cancel culture bandwagon, nicki minaj is married to a convicted ******, she supported her child ****** brother... This isnt some low level petty bull****. She supports someone who rapes women, and supports someone who rapes children... Her turning a blind eye to it makes her an enabler, basically saying that shes cool with what they did by supporting them. She also makes a mockery of BLM by allowing that trollz ahole to use the N word. Just like people who still support jeffree star you're a low key racist, if you still support nicki minaj then that also means you dont support **** victims simple as. I may be going to the top shelf with my words, but u basically pay to support a ****** by buying her music/merch we all know she supports him

I bought Trollz. Do I have to bring the recepits? :tiffcackle:

9 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

You know I love you, but respectfully, one can’t be the queen of rap when your biggest songs are pop. Nickis entire image in the beginning was a rip off of the original, the legendary, Lil Kim:

Nicki blending pop and rap is the blueprint of female rappers today. I won’t deny Kim’s influence, she did open the door for Nicki but that’s it. Nicki opened the door and did what Kim couldn’t. Basically Nicki’s versatility is the reason why she is still selling today. That’s a complex discussion and I suggest to hold it for one of our future threads. 

You know damn well, we’re doing only hit threads. :tiffcackle:

• Like 1

Did u forget she has a minority pass?  She can get away with anything having a ****** **** brother, ****** husband and ****** **** collab. Let’s not forget her unforgivable reaction to Orlando Gay club shooting.

Same goes for Jay Z, the crack dealer that is convicted for stabbing a guy! He’s admired now!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Style. said:

Nicki blending pop and rap is the blueprint of female rappers today. I won’t deny Kim’s influence, she did open the door for Nicki but that’s it. Nicki opened the door and did what Kim couldn’t. Basically Nicki’s versatility is the reason why she is still selling today. That’s a complex discussion and I suggest to hold it for one of our future threads. 

You know damn well, we’re doing only hit threads. :tiffcackle:

We’re on good terms, so I don’t want to go down the wrong road. All I’m going to say is the new female rappers biggest hits are hip hop songs, not pop like Nicki.

Cardi - Bodak Yellow and I like It

Saweetie - My type

Megan - Savage

Nickis biggest hits - starships and super bass

• Like 1

I don’t know the source material here. 

I heard something about her brother being jailed for p*******a awhile back or something but that’s the extent of what I know about her personal life tbh. Didn’t even know she was married.

Can someone here give me the TL;DR version of events?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

We’re on good terms, so I don’t want to go down the wrong road. All I’m going to say is the new females rappers biggest hits are hip hop songs, not pop like Nicki.

Cardi - Bodak Yellow and I like It

Saweetie - My type

Megan - Savage

Nickis biggest hits are: starships and super bass

But we still are @OnlyFacts. I understand you’re choices and I respect that. We’re only discussing songs. 

Among Starships, there is a Anaconda, Superbass, Only, Chun Li and Moment For Life. If you like to add features, let’s add Bottoms Up, Up All Night and Side To Side. These are a few. 
We both know rap is the main genre today so that’s why these new females can have a hit. 

Anywayz, I’m going to sleep. 😘It’s getting late. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Style. said:

But we still are @OnlyFacts. I understand you’re choices and I respect that. We’re only discussing songs. 

Among Starships, there is a Anaconda, Superbass, Only, Chun Li and Moment For Life. If you like to add features, let’s add Bottoms Up, Up All Night and Side To Side. These are a few. 
We both know rap is the main genre today so that’s why these new females can have a hit. 

Anywayz, I’m going to sleep. 😘

The songs that everyone knows Nicki for are super bass and starships. If you want to bring anaconda into the fold, that is a pop song too technically lol. Nobody is saying “Oh yeah, Nicki whose biggest song was Only” lol

Facts are facts. The songs that Nicki is most known for by the general public are pop songs. You can’t be the queen of hip hop and your biggest hits are pop.

Sleep well, friend! Cardi is just waking up:

cardi b GIF

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

I think she was inspired by Lil Kim, but she has had so much consistent success and her own style, I think, as well. And she has a LOT of rap success as well as pop. I think she’s dabbled in a lot of different styles and her writing is brilliant... 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

When you marry a convicted Murderer and *** offender,  Ur already cancelled in my book. The fact is she wants to have children with this man and he can't be near them by law, Gurl what the funk r ya thinking, not everybody deserves a second chance in life. Especially one that can't be there at any extracurricular activities. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block