Sam Getting Brave Against Timbaland

Itachi

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

The media actually thinks this is real. 
I-

Someone on twitter pointed out how Scum isn’t even touching her. Floating hand and tons of space between them. Kinda looks like a FF M&G 💀

@nerdygeekgrl thoughts?

XzKE7m5.jpg

And look how stiff she is! I just don't see what it is about him that she's so attracted to. Unless she is a fantastic actress and can see right thru his BS and faking it for the cameras. 

I wonder if he's doing this not touching her cuz he's so scared if she's free one day she will call him out and use the #Metoo movement (how he touched her without her permission) on him.... Knowing him, he WOULD make sure not to touch her so he can say, 'Look, I didn't touch her, honest! Golly gee, why is she being so mean to me?' in that boy scout kind of way. 

10 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

And look how stiff she is! I just don't see what it is about him that she's so attracted to. Unless she is a fantastic actress and can see right thru his BS and faking it for the cameras. 

I wonder if he's doing this not touching her cuz he's so scared if she's free one day she will call him out and use the #Metoo movement (how he touched her without her permission) on him.... Knowing him, he WOULD make sure not to touch her so he can say, 'Look, I didn't touch her, honest! Golly gee, why is she being so mean to me?' in that boy scout kind of way. 

seek help :gloria: 

2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Or he doesn’t prefer touching women.  :explainlol:

Archived