Sam Getting Brave Against Timbaland

Itachi

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

He doesn't even have a Twitter. This is fake. He's been silent all this time, you really think he'd do something like that and jeopardize all that money Papa Spears is giving him? Pfft. This is just as fake as him. 

i thought it was real, especially since "sam" mentioned the number of followers and likes and i was like that's gotta be him. well played though :shameless:

20 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

This isn’t real, folks. Scum is out on a media blitz promoting his newest role as a background extra. 
cRoGnbT.jpg

This one really bothers me. He's prob got 1 line or 2 lines in an episode and he's acting like he's the damn star on the show. I never even heard of this show so when I did a Google search he's not even listed as a cast member! 

If having a couple of lines boosts his ego that much, imagine what he'd be like if he had a supporting role, or worse, a starring role? He'd be so arrogant and cocky (as if he isn't already) that he'd say "Screw Britney, I'm a star now. I can have any girl I want." aaaaaaand then dumps her. 

OMG you're joking.

I have just trolled through like 3000 comments on Timbalands insta post for Sams comment & wondered why I couldn't find it, to like it. Hahaha!!

Do these photoshop stans not have anything better to do with their time!

I just missed my work team zoom call looking for a non-existent shade.

Fs:uknowit::fu:

Archived