#JusticeForSPARKS This Hilary Duff bop deserved better! (opinion)

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think people just don't relate her to music anymore after so long. It's like Mandy Moore :yaknow:

But she had so much hype ! I think they didn’t know how to go about the promo!  There was so much anticipation and the material was really good.... but Hilary Duff said she wasn’t about the whole social media promo and her team probably thought she could ride out the Lizzie McGuire nostalgia and didn’t really push her! Hopefully she can get Lizzie McGuire reboot on Hulu and throw some singles at us... I think that would help her. 

• Love 1

Literally one of the most catchiest pop songs ever made. It's constantly stuck in my head.

But yea she waited to long to release music. Her fans grew out of the demo.

And the fan demanded version is wayyyyyyyy better than the official. I don't even remember the first one. That was also a misstep. The fan demanded version should have been first, with a 2nd video released later to increase promo.

• Like 2

I want a Sparks 2.0. I usually hate whistling in songs almost as much as i hate the spanking in freakshow :ohwut:(still a bop though) Don't try come for me for this and say that she's just clapping her hands. She's clapping something but that's not her hands. :jj:

She's clapping them cheeks :jj:

But i really vibe with this song.  

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, ol123 said:

I want a Sparks 2.0. I usually hate whistling in songs almost as much as i hate the spanking in freakshow :ohwut:(still a bop though) Don't try come for me for this and say that she's just clapping her hands. She's clapping something but that's not her hands. :jj:

She's clapping them cheeks :jj:

But i really vibe with this song.  

THISSSSSSS :checkit:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, HoneyBooBoo said:

My mind reminds me of Gwen Stefani’s baby don’t lie for some reasons, maybe it’s the island vibe, but my kind is more catchy imo 

:yasqueen: I haven’t heard “don’t lie” in like 4 years and I forgot how much of a bop it is! Gwen Stefani needs an appreciation thread because she has so many underrated bops:wontcry: Thank you for reminding me of easier times with this gem 

Wave Waving GIF by Gwen Stefani

• Love 1

I think it failed for a few reasons. She released her Chasing the Sun song and All About You song as her comeback tracks and then her album dropped months later when her label realized her folk pop attempt wouldn’t sell (even though All about you is also a BOP). 

so I think she lost momentum. It should have been the LEAD single. But instead she confused people with chasing the sun and all about you. 

then the music video was a cool attempt, I’ll give her that. It was different. But also didn’t really work. It should have been the “fan demanded” one to begin with. 

Then promo was terrible. Her label gave up and spent all their money on chasing the sun with that being the actual come back. 

all in all, she deserved better. I pray we get a dignity album 2.0 because even that was ahead of its time. 

• Love 2

The BIBO was really good and deserved more attention and success.

But indeed the promo was not good. As much as I love Hillary as an actress, I think she misses charisma during her live performances. It seems like she's not comfortable with being a singer, she looks shy, her attitude doesn't fit the music...:lizzie:

She's a good singer, she has really good songs, she really should have more self confidence about her music career! :comingthru: 

• Love 3

I literally created a profile just so I could say #JusticeforBreatheInBreatheOut :meryell:

But also, I've been creeping for months until @JordanMiller made it impossible for me to see things without creating one! haha

Hilary Duff is LIFE! :staysalty:

Oh! and I forgot one more thing... FREE BRITNEY!!!

Edited by InTheZone4Life
Forgot to mention the Queen
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block