#JusticeForSPARKS This Hilary Duff bop deserved better! (opinion)

It floped because she released that stupid music video. The one you posted is the one they released because we complained about the original video, which is an awful tinder ad with screams over the music (It was worse than MM music video). And the promo wasnt the best either. It was ok but the song deserved a MUCH better promo. She just wasnt interested because "she's a mom" :nochillbrit:

Overall, the album deserved better. It's full of pop gems :gloria:

And the "original bibo" was also a pretty good album, I cant believed she and her team ruined two albums in one year :gloria:

Here's the official music video. I think I only watched it three times: When it was released, then again because I couldn't believe what I saw and the third time a year later to see if I was just overreacting but no lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Otaner said:

I think the original MV threw everyone off ... it was like a commercial for her show at the time ... and when they decided  to release the fan demanded version it was too late .. but the song was a whole bop!! 

For Tinder, not her show. It was a mess. Literally, all her fanbase was angry because of that:tifflmao: I think it was worse than MM music video or at the same level:otears:

12 minutes ago, maquisl said:

It floped because she released that stupid music video. The one you posted is the one they released because we complained about the original video, which is an awful tinder ad with screams over the music (It was worse than MM music video). And the promo wasnt the best either. It was ok but the song deserved a MUCH better promo. She just wasnt interested because "she's a mom" :nochillbrit:

Overall, the album deserved better. It's full of pop gems :gloria:

And the "original bibo" was also a pretty good album, I cant believed she and her team ruined two albums in one year :gloria:

Here's the official music video. I think I only watched it three times: When it was released, then again because I couldn't believe what I saw and the third time a year later to see if I was just overreacting but no lol

Omg I’ve never seen this in my life. Who’s managing her?! Larry?!

5 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Omg I’ve never seen this in my life. Who’s managing her?! Larry?!

Now you can imagine the meltdown when it was released :tifflmao: We have been waiting years for her comeback and then she releases that as the first video of her comeback album. As Otaner, this video ruined the single and it was too late when they tried to save it. 

I think Larry is happy because there's someone who's worse than him :tifflmao:

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, maquisl said:

Now you can imagine the meltdown when it was released :tifflmao: We have been waiting years for her comeback and then she releases that as the first video of her comeback album. As Otaner, this video ruined the single and it was too late when they tried to save it. 

I think Larry is happy because there's someone who's worse than him :tifflmao:

I can’t believe I didn’t know about this. I just remembered how much of a bop sparks was and the colorful video...but I never knew about her commercial i can't laughing GIF by Wendy Williams

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

but she started as a singer

She came back to music after so long, and it's great, but again, I don't think people, at least current generations, see her as a singer

:tifflmao: I forgot how much of a store brand version of Britney Mandy Moore was. 

I love her on “this is us”. But as far as those music videos, beautiful lighting. Beautiful lighting.

blinking aretha franklin GIF

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block