That's what I'm about.
You can cry your eyes out of your head,
Baby, baby,
I don't care, I don't care,
I don't care, I don't care,
You can cry-cry-cry again-gain-gain,
My LOVE'S LIKE a mannequin:squint:

:blol:

Being that I was younger when these songs came out, I used to sing these lyrics a lot.

Everytime
“I may have made it rain, please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this sucks my sore ear
Instead of “and this songs my sorry”

Not A Girl: 
the very last line in the song, when she mumbles “not yet a woman” I used to think she said “Not yet... a world”

Touch of my Hand
Legit used to sing most of this song wrong. I used to think she said “I S H I T myself out from the world, so wide” instead of “shut myself” and “this mole on my back” instead of “the small of my back” and “the mole on my skin” instead of “I’m all in my skin”. I thought she liked her moles. And I used to think she said “I won’t be left behind, I’m all body hair” when she sings “I’m already there”.

The Hook Up 
She sings about the “small of my back” again in this song and once again I used to think she said “this mole on my back”. I used to wonder why she loved moles so much and kept singing about them on “In The Zone.” In The Mole Zone!

Piece of Me
Used to think she said “and with a kid on my arm, I’m still an exception that they need” instead of “exceptional earner”. I probably still sing this from time to time, as I don’t think it sounds anything like exceptional earner, imo.

There’s deffo more, but I need to have a good listen to her songs again and try and see if I can remember more.

12 hours ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

I misheard Do Somethin'. I thought she said "can nobody you see" which doesn't make sense at all, instead of "get up of your seat" 

I misheard this too, l always thought it was "care to buy me a seat" 

23 hours ago, Roxxy said:

The most epic misheard lyric for me, I found out when I was a new Mod, like it shook me real good. Like, i'm not even kidding when I say this but I literally thought my whole life was a lie. Really. :kidcries:

It's from Everytime by Britney Spears.

It's not "you seem to move on easy".

It's "you seem to move uneasy".

Thanks to my love @Alex_1991 for sharing this to me and @Jordan Miller for confirming. 💛🧡💜

Sorry what. Are u. Joking. How. What. 

Archived