Misheard lyrics

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most epic misheard lyric for me, I found out when I was a new Mod, like it shook me real good. Like, i'm not even kidding when I say this but I literally thought my whole life was a lie. Really. :kidcries:

It's from Everytime by Britney Spears.

It's not "you seem to move on easy".

It's "you seem to move uneasy".

Thanks to my love @Alex_1991 for sharing this to me and @Jordan Miller for confirming. 💛🧡💜

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

The most epic misheard lyric for me, like, it shook me real good. Like, i'm not even kidding when I say this but I literally thought my whole life was a lie. Really. :kidcries:

Thanks to my love @Alex_1991 for sharing this to me and @Jordan Miller for confirming. 💛🧡💜

omg i guess i misheard that one too i never noticed :sobbing:

In Oops I Did it Again I thought she was saying "you see my problem is this, I'm dreaming that way" instead of away

In Let Me Be when she says "tell me go slow, this is my flow" I didn't know what the first line was saying I just spoke gibberish and I thought it was maybe in another language for some reason

In How I Roll I thought she was saying "you can be my f *** tonight" instead of thug lol

1 minute ago, Iconic 4 U said:

In Oops I Did it Again I thought she was saying "you see my problem is this, I'm dreaming that way" instead of away

In Let Me Be when she says "tell me go slow, this is my flow" I didn't know what the first line was saying I just spoke gibberish and I thought it was maybe in another language for some reason

In How I Roll I thought she was saying "you can be my f *** tonight" instead of thug lol

''you can be my **** tonight'' iconic :gloriascary:

20 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

The most epic misheard lyric for me, I found out when I was a new Mod, like it shook me real good. Like, i'm not even kidding when I say this but I literally thought my whole life was a lie. Really. :kidcries:

I'm still shook to this day. I feel the same my sweetheart :wontcry:

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

In Boys "what would it take for you to just leave with me" also kind of sounds like "what would it take for you to just sleep with me"

Wait those aren’t the words? :umomg:

Archived