Have Any Of You Heard Of Kylie Minogue?

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

^ you're gonna forever piss off the Aussies with this. :lessons: Now this thread will be revived every time they browse Exhale because their impulse would be to defend / spread the word about Ms. Minogue. :janet:

I’ll just keep make apology threads then :cheese:

• Haha 2
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

:idkha:

I only know two songs from her.

She ain't really popular here, the country I'm in is one where most of the people hail Britney as the Princess of Pop not Kylie, pretty sure she's the UK and Australia's Princess of Pop.

I know of her now, but up until I joined, I only knew Can’t Get You Out of My Head :mhm:

She’s not big in the States either. :mhm:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Towelney said:

I know of her now, but up until I joined, I only knew Can’t Get You Out of My Head :mhm:

She’s not big in the States either. :mhm:

Ah yeah I only knew Can't Get You Out of My Head and then due to the posts on here, Say Something. :mhm:

I kinda find her voice irritating to listen too though so I'm not sure if I could be a fan although I really do want to like her music. :eheeek:

Based on Say Something, I don't think I'm the typical gay who likes Kylie but I like Can't Get You Out Of My Head. :duadance:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

:idkha:

I only know two songs from her.

She ain't really popular here, the country I'm in is one where most of the people hail Britney as the Princess of Pop not Kylie, pretty sure she's the UK and Australia's Princess of Pop.

Before Britney, media named Kylie the Princess of Pop... she was like the "first" Princess of Pop! But Britney took it to another level and became globally known as the Princess of Pop... and I'm glad this happened hahah

Kylie has a lot of good songs! She used to work alot with Bloodshy & Avant. I totally recommend  "Nudity", it is so good!

• Love 1
Just now, Towelney said:

I thought I was the only one :omggg: 

I don't know what it is about her voice, vocal coaches have said she isn't a bad singer and one even said she was better than Britney and Madonna but it just makes me want to turn some of her songs off. :eheeek:

Say Something was disco themed so it kinda makes sense that I cringed at the song and the music video. :mhm: (I'm not like one of those "I'm not like the other gays" who acts femme phobic and like I'm "above others cause I act less feminine" just if executed in a certain way, masculine or feminine concepts make me cringe. :yesokay:)

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

Kylie has a lot of good songs! She used to work alot with Blody & Avant. I totally recommend  "Nudity", it is so good!

I love Bloodshy & Avant, GREAT producers. Thanks for the recommendations!

4 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

Before Britney, media named Kylie the Princess of Pop... she was like the "first" Princess of Pop! But Britney took it to another level and became globally known as the Princess of Pop... and I'm glad this happened hahah

Is she as good as Britney was, performing wise? (I've never seen any of her on stage performances. :idkney:)

19 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I love Bloodshy & Avant, GREAT producers. Thanks for the recommendations!

Is she as good as Britney was, performing wise? (I've never seen any of her on stage performances. :idkney:)

As a performer she is not even close! But her tours are awesome (production-wise)! I would totally recommend you to check "Aphrodite: Les Folies Tour"! It is all so beautiful.. the stage is awesome and each performance is almost an art! Check these below:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block