Have Any Of You Heard Of Kylie Minogue?

7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She's well known among us gay men who go to the clubs,etc. 

I've been a fan since 2002 when Capitol released Fever in the states, her first US album in 12 years. Been obsessed with the Australian queen since then..

She’s Australian? :waitwhat:

I thought she was British :clownery:

• Haha 2
43 minutes ago, Towelney said:

She’s Australian? :waitwhat:

I thought she was British :clownery:

Nope, she's A Melbourne girl, She even has a statue in her honor.

@babyimmafreak90 can tell you. In 2005 The Australian prime minister basically forced the media To give the entire Minogue family much needed privacy during Kylie's breast cancer treatment.

He even threatened arrest if they didn't obey his rules, She only moved to the UK due to her music industry business is mainly there, But she hasn't forgotten Australia once at all. 

She even tried to do Australian exclusive tours, But her British fans always find out and of course she makes a limited engagement to the UK. 

Kylie is a legend in OZ, she's really the first pop star there. 

Even her independent label Mushroom didn't know how to Market her since Australia always treated pop music as something like a dirty word, But Kylie and her sister Dannii really changed the Australian music industry and made it okay to love guilty pleasure pop music. 

Most Australian bands are mostly rock and roll or very hip hop. 

6 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

I know her name & that 'na na na na' (or la la la?) song :jl: I'm 18 too btw :miley:

That’s was the only one I knew. When I listened to her top song on Apple Music I was like, wait I know this :waitwhat: (Can’t get you Outta My Head)

Another Britney Stan my age! :makeitrain:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block