What do you like to cook?

• Leader
3 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I feel like this is a book knee would readΒ 

β€œI just read this book about healthy fats..... πŸ–πŸ–πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ§˜πŸ§˜πŸ§˜πŸ§˜πŸ§˜, super interesting readπŸ“œπŸ“œπŸ“œ, it talks about the good fats and how it helps me to lose weight and stay skinny as a needle🏊🏾🏊🏾, I’m not at the same shape where I used to be but I am trying hard to get thereπŸš΄β€β™€οΈπŸš΅β€β™€οΈ, GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸŽπŸŽβ€

:orangu:

:orangu:Β Β :omg:

• Haha 1

I love making soups, pastas and desserts. :imcute:Β My favorite is making some good ol' mac and cheese. Boil the macaroni in some milk, season that **** with some garlic powder, some salt, some pepper, and a little bit of every spice I got in my cabinet PLUS some Adobo for good measure,Β throw some cheese up in that mutha****a after the milk has mostly evaporated and theΒ noodles are slightly overcooked (I like my pasta mushy, sue me), and we good to go. :whiteladydance:

• Love 1

I was just making some sauce to cook overnight in my crockpot. Β I was wondering if this happens to anyone else. Β Every time I try to fly I fall...squirrel GIF

What I was trying to say is that every time I use thyme in a recipe I can’t help but quote Overprotected.Β Β Whether I say it in my head or out loud to myself, it’s every. Β Single. Β Thyme. Β I mean, time. Β :jj:britney-spears-overprotected2.gif

AnyoneΒ else? Β :teigen:
I know @Roxxy would if she cooked more.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block