What do you like to cook?

If u guys can't cook.

I have one big solution. 

Get a Crock pot, seriously they have recipes that only require 7 ingredients or less. It's the best way, in 8 or ten hours a healthy meal is done that can be saved for left overs. As a person with no roommates this has come in handy as I normally cook 2 or 3 meals a week, the lunch and dinner are the left overs untol I have to cook another meal. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I don’t like cooking tbh. It stresses me out. Trying to find recipes, buying all the things for the recipes,  trying to figure out how to make it and unsure if I’m doing it correctly or not at times, trying to time everything right - it’s overwhelming.

Don’t get me wrong, my food usually turns out really good when I do cook, it’s easier the more you do it, and I do want to experiment more with cooking and trying different recipes, but it’s just so much less stressful and quicker to get some lunch meat, mayo, greens, cheese, tomato, and make a really good sandwich. 

It's a shame you see cooking like that, it can be a super fun experience!! Like, even if it doesn't turn out perfectly, you just get high and eat it anyway :unbothered:

9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I might be a 14 yr old now (today is my bday lol I just 14 so, #Blackout2006Birthday ) but I really love cooking and these are what I have cooked:-

• Omlette/Eggs
  • Curry and Bhajis
  • Pastry
  • Seafood
  • Rice
  • Pasta
  • Noodles

There are more but I can’t remember any now 

Happy 14th Birthday..... Making me feel hella old right now :sipnstare:

ALSO, being able to cook all that at 14?! I could just about cook an oven pizza at that age. :sipnstare::sipnstare:

• Haha 1

I cook almost everyday.  From soups i like to cook borsch. Pretty sure u can find recipes in the web. It is better with beef but sometimes i use chicken. I also like pastas and salads. I cook a lot of traditional food and it is really not easy to describe all of it. Simple salad is tomatoes,cucumber, any cheese, any lettuce -cut it all as u like then put a little salt and olive oil as dressing-that's it)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Recipe plz :hibebe:

It’s actually two different recipes.  I just noticed I forgot the and.  I’m usually such a grammar **** too.  :imacat:

Here’s the white chicken chili.  I usually double the chicken, chicken broth, and tomatoes.  I blend the green Chile’s and a can of black beans to thicken it a bit.  I also add other beans.  You can play around with it though.  That’s the fun thing about cooking whereas baking is so precise!

https://fitfoodiefinds.com/crockpot-chicken-chili/

joy chef GIF by South Park

Here’s the meatball and marinara recipe. Again, I played with it.  I didn’t add the tomato paste to the sauce.  Instead I added Italian breadcrumbs to it to thicken it.  Also, I baked the meatballs while I prepared the sauce.  I added them right to the sauce in the crockpot and let them cook on low for about 8 hours while I slept.
https://www.wellplated.com/baked-turkey-meatballs/

https://www.crazyforcrust.com/crockpot-tomato-sauce/

italian cooking GIF by It's SuppertimeYoutube Love GIF by Rosanna Pansino

I made banana bread yesterday, and it was the absolute goat. :thirsty: Furthermore, I really like making veggie stir-fries (with rice or buckwheat). Another one of my go-tos is oatmeal. Not just any kind of oatmeal, though - I always pimp it with fruit, seeds, etc. :clicktina: The other day, I also made some pasta with parsley, cheese and bbq sauce. It was incredible. :nyschool: Usually, I try to be really healthy (no dairy, gluten, added sugar), but I've been cheating these past few weeks. :weusay: Oh, another thing - I recently made some zucchini pancakes. :yeahhh:

3 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I made banana bread yesterday, and it was the absolute goat. :thirsty: Furthermore, I really like making veggie stir-fries (with rice or buckwheat). Another one of my go-tos is oatmeal. Not just any kind of oatmeal - I always pimp it with fruit, seeds, etc. :clicktina: The other day, I also made some pasta with parsley and bbq sauce. It was incredible. :nyschool: Usually, I try to be really healthy (no dairy, gluten, added sugar), but I've been cheating these past few weeks. :weusay: Oh, another thing - I recently made some zucchini pancakes. :yeahhh:

You can cook, Singy. :omg:

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

It’s actually two different recipes.  I just noticed I forgot the and.  I’m usually such a grammar **** too.  :imacat:

Here’s the white chicken chili.  I usually double the chicken, chicken broth, and tomatoes.  I blend the green Chile’s and a can of black beans to thicken it a bit.  I also add other beans.  You can play around with it though.  That’s the fun thing about cooking whereas baking is so precise!

https://fitfoodiefinds.com/crockpot-chicken-chili/

joy chef GIF by South Park

Here’s the meatball and marinara recipe. Again, I played with it.  I didn’t add the tomato paste to the sauce.  Instead I added Italian breadcrumbs to it to thicken it.  Also, I baked the meatballs while I prepared the sauce.  I added them right to the sauce in the crockpot and let them cook on low for about 8 hours while I slept.
https://www.wellplated.com/baked-turkey-meatballs/

https://www.crazyforcrust.com/crockpot-tomato-sauce/

italian cooking GIF by It's SuppertimeYoutube Love GIF by Rosanna Pansino

How about you make these meals for me after you marry then **** me :cardi:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block