New Apple announcements

22 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:haha: why do you say that

They will bring back the iPhone 4 squared design, which is horrible in my opinion ( i like the rounded design since they introduced it in 2014 ) and with the fourth camera it will be an authentic hob

I don't even want to know what they will do with iOS 14

The headphone jack will of course be non existing...

On 6/23/2020 at 1:35 PM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

That's fine if it works for you as long as we agree samsung is cheap :nynod:

:ririshade2: You clearly haven't been in touch with Samsung in a few years. All their premium phones start at like $1000 now. Also, I've had 3 cameras since April 2019, which if you'll remember, is sooner than Apple recieved that feature. Not to mention that shrinking the bezzle doesn't result in losing my fingerprint reader. And before you mention the face ID lock, yes I have that too. :tiffdrink:

• Like 1
On 6/23/2020 at 1:48 AM, Cheshire-B said:

I didn't understand A WORD of that.

Should I buy the Iphone 11 now like I planned or wait a bit longer for the next one ? I'm confused :wontcry:

No

wait for iPhone 12 

There will be 4 devices

iphone 12 .. 5.4 inches 

iphone 12 max ... 6.1 Inches

iphone 12 pro .. 6.1 inches

iphone 12 pro max 6.7 inches

all of them OLED screen 

Start at 649$ - 128gb

;)

7 hours ago, Angels970 said:

No

wait for iPhone 12 

There will be 4 devices

iphone 12 .. 5.4 inches 

iphone 12 max ... 6.1 Inches

iphone 12 pro .. 6.1 inches

iphone 12 pro max 6.7 inches

all of them OLED screen 

Start at 649$ - 128gb

;)

wow it's way cheaper than the 11, I guess I'll wait a few month then ! Thank you ! :) 

I'm so not tech-y and I don't get what this means. If I have a Macbook pro from 2012 & Macbook Air from 2017, what iPhone should I get after iPhone X to ensure it remains compatible? Because already there's problems syncing photos and videos and things with image capture & Photos with my iPhone X. I'm assuming it would not be good to have a new iPhone and older MacBooks, so is the iPhone 11 going to be the last one with this older compatible chip?

:jlostare:

I was honestly about to hop on the Google Phone train... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block