New Apple announcements

• Leader

Apple dropped some big announcements today.

Siri and the homescreen gets a major update, they're upgrading the Mac computers and changes to the AirPods.

Via Cnet:

The big news was Apple's highly anticipated move to Arm-based chips away from Intel, intended to deliver better performance at lower power consumption than before, a (presumably) Metal-optimized graphics processor and other custom acceleration silicon. New systems will ship by the end of 2020, and the Apple silicon will roll out across the rest of the Mac line over the next two years. 

We got any Apple lovers here? Thoughts on the announcements? 

apple.jpg.92e84e5df670be20da846bd26c447282.jpg

I'm really excited. I'm an Apple fanboy and have watched every WWDC event for years now. All of the software upgrades have a lot of features that will improve my daily experience on my devices, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the Arm Macs perform, even though I'm not in the market for a new computer anytime soon. :jumpney:

• Leader
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

I'm really excited. I'm an Apple fanboy and have watched every WWDC event for years now. All of the software upgrades have a lot of features that will improve my daily experience on my devices, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the Arm Macs perform, even though I'm not in the market for a new computer anytime soon. :jumpney:

YASSSS. Same. Although I do find it weird to hide entire pages of apps. Like, why have the app then?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block