What's your Madonna's favorite song at the moment

27 minutes ago, myonlywish said:

If I am thinking at the top of my head - it's a shame that no one wants to play current Madonna songs just because of her age. I just don't get it...

I don't think so. It's not that I don't like to listen to new Madonna songs - and it doesn't have anything to do with her age. I grew up listening to her old songs/albums so I feel more connected to them than her newer releases because of YEARS listening to them. :mattafact: They're like part of my DNA already. And if I really think about it, I actually care so much about her albums all the way up to MDNA so that says that I don't care about her age. I just don't like Rebel Heart and Madame X as much so they don't get a lot of plays from me. :tiffdrink:

And the same is true for why I prefer Britney's first 4 studio albums then her post-breakdown records. I'm not some fan who discovered her during the Circus or Femme Fatale era. :ehidk: That's why i'm more fond of the peak Britney records because those albums were my foundation growing up. :mhm:

And let's not pretend as if Madonna's recent work is as good as her past records. Of course people would connect more with the classics. :hugs:

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I don't think so. It's not that I don't like to listen to new Madonna songs - and it doesn't have anything to do with her age. I grew up listening to her old songs/albums so I feel more connected to them than her newer releases because of YEARS listening to them. :mattafact: They're like part of my DNA already. And if I really think about it, I actually care so much about her albums all the way up to MDNA so that says that I don't care about her age. I just don't like Rebel Heart and Madame X as much so they don't get a lot of plays from me. :tiffdrink:

Valid points! I should have made myself more clear: I find that it's a shame that radio stations don't usually play new content from artists such as Madonna. True fans will support their favourite artists, and I wish that the general public would give Pop veterans more attention than a 'celebrity gossip' segment on air... I hope that makes sense

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, myonlywish said:

Valid points! I should have made myself more clear: I find that it's a shame that radio stations don't usually play new content from artists such as Madonna. True fans will support their favourite artists, and I wish that the general public would give Pop veterans more attention than a 'celebrity gossip' segment on air... I hope that makes sense

I had a feeling you might be referring to radio stations :blol: but I didn't want to assume so I just went with how it makes sense with the topic of this thread. :mhm:

• 2 months later...

As a gay man, who has been crucified in rural America, Trump america as I like to Call it cos I know big cities don't f with him. 

I'm not sorry for speaking out against his policies, I'm not sorry for refusing to hook up with gays who supports his arse, they are blind to Think he cares about us. Remove the blinders. He's friends with Putin who made a law for us to be closeted in Russia or face arrest or ******. Some of y'all might like being hated and lied to. But I sure as hell don't. 

I'm gay, I'm pissed rebel heart is that Perfect soundtrack of living in conservative hell again. Can't wait til generation Z starts voting and fixes the ish some of u allowed to happen thx to **** riding trump  morons

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block