Mamma Mia 3??? Hell no (opinion)

The idea a Third part of Mamma Mia could happen eventually is scary. the second one was so bad It ruined the First One . Even having the legendary Cher on it didnt help it .. There shud be a petition to stop this from happening.

FB_IMG_1592681045342.jpg.145ad2af40673186a9c81b1d6e9cbad0.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8438389/BAZ-BAMIGBOYE-Judy-Craymer-dreams-making-Mamma-Mia-3-four-new-songs-Abba.html

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
7 minutes ago, migeal said:

hope it doesnt even if there were 4 new abba songs the movie will ruin them 

I have to agree, even with Cher in the second film, i feel like she was only cast for an impact that didn't really happen, i kinda wish she just wasn't in it. I feel like the second film was only so trash because Meryl Streep turned down appearing in the film when it was first brought to her. Something like she's gone through her entire career not being cast in a squeal and she didn't want to change that. I think they had to re-write the story or something. Even though she does technically appear in the film, so it's like... why? 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ol123 said:

I have to agree, even with Cher in the second film, i feel like she was only cast for an impact that didn't really happen, i kinda wish she just wasn't in it. I feel like the second film was only so trash because Meryl Streep turned down appearing in the film when it was first brought to her. Something like she's gone through her entire career not being cast in a squeal and she didn't want to change that. I think they had to re-write the story or something. Even though she does technically appear in the film, so it's like... why? 

Should they cast Madonna in the next one to complete the **** show?

17 hours ago, ol123 said:

Mrryl appearance made sense in the story line more than cher appearance and her long lost love ..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block