Apparently Michael Clifford and Calum Hood of 5SOS are facing serious allegations

5SOS is trending on Twitter.

Apparently Michael and Calum are accused of ******** harrassing minors. When they were minors themselves.

Michael is horrified. Rightfully so. 

I'll share what they said in a 2014 interview with Rolling Stone that was recovered and it's not helping them at all. 

Fans aren't buying it. But admits things like this horrible teenage locker room quotes aren't helping the situation at all.

@JordanMiller

@Roxxy this is scary. Michael is seriously apologizing for defending himself.

But he's right. Allegations like this can ruin the guys dreams of making music.

A former manager has even debunked the allegations.

But Calum's silence is scary. :demi:846961674_images-2020-06-15T140624_245.jpeg.ca9ae60f804b8a1fa2fd3880dc11cbee.jpeg

• Love 2

I haven't heard any of their music, but God... what's up with these people making false accusations against boy bands members?

It's crystal clear the allegations were made to screw up band's promotion or future plans. And it's sick how far people can get to the point of falsely victimizing themselves. That's disrespectful to the ones who really went through ****** assault. 

Karma will hit them back. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m confused. Leigh-Anne started what rumor? That X factor was racist? 

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/misha-b-x-factor-bullying-little-mix-louis-walsh-tulisa-gary-barlow-kelly-rowland-a9566071.html

Here's the whole article.

Apparently one girl in Little mix started the whole bullying campaign. Because tgey found Misha B to be over confident..

In fact Gary barlow came to Misha defense and talked about fake drama and the bullying behinds the scenes

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/misha-b-x-factor-bullying-little-mix-louis-walsh-tulisa-gary-barlow-kelly-rowland-a9566071.html

Here's the whole article.

Apparently one girl in Little mix started the whole bullying campaign. Because tgey found Misha B to be over confident..

In fact Gary barlow came to Misha defense and talked about fake drama and the bullying behinds the scenes

Ya know, I believe the bullying campaign but I don’t believe Leigh-Anne started it. Simon likes when women fight. He tried to make Britney beef with Xtina when she was doing xfactor promo. I believe the bullying but tbh I wouldn’t put it past Camila Cabello to have something to do with this narrative. Every time someone talks about Camila Cabello being racist, suddenly there’s an article or video claiming that person is racist. Remember the doctored video of Normani that came out days after her interview in Rolling Stone? Simon is sketchy and so is the X factor production team. It’s time for him and the show to be cancelled 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block