Beyonce's reported 3-movie, $100 million deal with Disney

58 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Man I wish Britney had the career Beyoncé has and at one point she was almost there. Well good for Beyoncé, I personally think she’s overrrated but hey she’s really talented so good for her. 

Unfortunately. Britney never got the chance to take a healthy break. 

She was just seen as a cash cow.

She did admit in 2003. She was supposed to go on a six month hiatus. Which became just two weeks. 

Jive, Larry and executives treated her as a fad. And basically not as a human being. So it was we gotta milk the cow as fast as we can. And in the end. It did become disastrous results. She basically became physically exhausted and had a breakdown. Because she wasn't getting proper rest and was unable to breathe and relax. From 1998 to 2004. She literally only had two full weeks off. What happened to Britney was bound to happen. The human body can only go through no rest period or sleep for a while til eventually. The body broke down basically saying it was exhausted and needed rest. 

@JordanMiller

@Roxxy

They did treat Britney like a brand abd a product. It costed her own health. 

And it gave us the current Britney we have today. 

• Love 4

yeah she ******** Can You Feel The Love Tonight :wontcry:, and she ******** Nala as well. Please don't voice more big production roles Mrs. Beyonce, it ruins the entire movie and fantasy that is supposed to be centered around the story itself, and not infiltrated by her brand marketing :sickofu:. I feel like Bey has peaked but who knows, maybe her father will pay for another set of Grammys for her in a couple of years beyonce GIF

NOOOOOOO. I’m a huge Disney fan and I don’t want Beyonce anywhere near Disney! Ok, I take that back, I don’t mind if she does a black panther 2 soundtrack, that could actually be good. But no more films!!! She is a TERRIBLE actress!!!! just because she’s a good singer does not mean she can act! She was horrible as Nala, her “acting” was lifeless, she just read lines. She needs a good acting coach or something but thinks she’s above it. And the fact she expected them to let her be Tiana with no audition?!? Some things are bigger than Beyonce, and one of them is Disney. Stop inflating her ego when it comes to film. It’s so obvious she just wants an Oscar. She probably wants to be an EGOT winner. Ugh, I’m already worried about her being involved with the Little Mernaid live action movie. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.