Beyonce's reported 3-movie, $100 million deal with Disney

• Leader

beyonce-movies.jpg.53bbf012d1aed01977878fb92fe0a4d1.jpg

Beyonce is reportedly in talks with Disney that'll bank her a cool $100 million for her contribution on three different major releases. 

That includes a hand on the soundtrack for Marvel film Black Panther 2 and two other blockbusters, The Sun reports.

A source said: “Beyoncé has become a major player for Disney and is the perfect fit for their brand.

“She’s worked on a number of projects for them, including voicing Nala in the reboot of The Lion King, and now they’re keen to secure her for more projects.

“Disney have put forward a deal worth around £80million, which will secure Beyoncé for three major projects, including the Black Panther sequel.

“As part of the deal they are also trying to get her team to agree to have Beyoncé voicing some of the new documentaries coming to Disney Plus.

“After the success of having Meghan Markle voicing the film Elephant on the platform, they have projects coming up which align perfectly with Beyoncé’s brand.

“The negotiations are still ongoing but it’s the final details that are being thrashed out now.”

Queen of Disney! Who run the world? Beyonce. 

Thoughts, Exhale? 

Related:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pinky98 said:

I’d be here to see her playing a role in the MCU 🤪

Actually now THAT I would pay to see. But i don’t think Beyoncé would do something fun like that at this point in her career. Which is sad bc the only good acting she’s ever done was Foxy Cleopatra in Austin Powers Goldmember lol

• Like 2

I admire her work ethic so much, but what about her actual legacy - her music , I mean you're gonna be 40 next year what are you **** waiting for ....:tina: I really hope to hear new music from her next year and it won't surprise me if she's gonna do both simultaneously, she's Beyonce after all....:overwhelm:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.