Britney Spears is the 6th best selling female artist!

22 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

I can see that someone is aiming for that Exhale crown :chrissy::chrissy::chrissy:

but ok thx ;) , I'm gonna check it out  :byetina: even tho I don't really care about Billie Eyelash :byetina::byetina:

Aww, why thank you! :makeitrain: but I guess other people have to also foresee me as the Exhale dominator and King of the 2020s :clownery: (get ready for them wigs fellow exhalers :letitburn:)

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’d love to write for the site, but I work at a bakery and that keeps me so busy, I’d love to be part of something like an opinion panel and lend my ideas to important stories. I always try to be very fair with Internet stuff and be as objective and emotionally removed as possible. I love this site but sometimes the crazy bickering is like being in middle school. She I’m the Upvote Fairy, so..  :haha:   :yesokay:   :fruit:

So true tho. I think yr like...the MOST unproblematic exhaler :gagacrash: but for sure!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Barajas said:

hmm i dont get it.. the post says she has sold 500M records and the tweet says she is 4th with 256M records sold...
What am i missing? :frenchy:

Britney with CSPC, TEA, SEA, Youtube views has sold 500 million records and above. That too, Britney has sold already 375 million albums with all that.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...