Britney Spears is the 6th best selling female artist!

4 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

That's okay :cuteidk: I'm just expressing my opinion :gagacrash: You don't have to be sorry ♥ :kiss:

Okay 😅😅😅 

Excuse my shameless self-promoting (:shameless:) but can u check out my Billie eilish record sales thread? :pieceofwhat:

This time, my receipts are from IFPI and Mediatraffic. You can ask for links in the thread I’m sending below :) 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Okay 😅😅😅 

Excuse my shameless self-promoting (:shameless:) but can u check out my Billie eilish record sales thread? :pieceofwhat:

This time, my receipts are from IFPI and Mediatraffic. You can ask for links in the thread I’m sending below :) 

I can see that someone is aiming for that Exhale crown :chrissy::chrissy::chrissy:

but ok thx ;) , I'm gonna check it out  :byetina: even tho I don't really care about Billie Eyelash :byetina::byetina:

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

So surprised honestly u haven’t been made a curator yet by @JordanMiller. You have been in this site for so many years and have sold 15 million records :mhmsureny:weird....

I’d love to write for the site, but I work at a bakery and that keeps me so busy, I’d love to be part of something like an opinion panel and lend my ideas to important stories. I always try to be very fair with Internet stuff and be as objective and emotionally removed as possible. I love this site but sometimes the crazy bickering is like being in middle school. She I’m the Upvote Fairy, so..  :haha:   :yesokay:   :fruit:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1