Britney Spears is the 6th best selling female artist!

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

So I have noticed that nobody has talked about this but not only did Billboard update her sales for the 20th anniversary for OIDIA, but her all time record sales:enigma:. Now, Britney has sold 257 million records WW pure :)  She has also sold 150 million pure albums in total ;) . Combined with TSPC, CSPC, SEA, Total streams...Britney has sold over 500 million records :o . So congratulations to Britney!:makeitrain:she has sold around 375 million albums with TSPC, CSPC, SEA, Total streams:ari:

And taylor swift fans have the nerves to compare Britney :gagacrash:

Great achievements 😊

We all know, Taylor is going to outsell Britney sooner or later. I don't think she's that far off.. and she's still not fading.

I don't understand her appeal that much, but many of her songs are pretty good. Max Martin has done a good job with her. 1989 was a very solid and good album imo

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Great achievements 😊

We all know, Taylor is going to outsell Britney sooner or later. I don't think she's that far off.. and she's still not fading.

I don't understand her appeal that much, but many of her songs are pretty good. Max Martin has done a good job with her. 1989 was a very solid and good album imo

Compare Britney’s discography to Taylor’s discography is what I’m saying. 
Periodt GIF by memecandy

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
45 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

So I have noticed that nobody has talked about this but not only did Billboard update her sales for the 20th anniversary for OIDIA, but her all time record sales:enigma:. Now, Britney has sold 257 million records WW pure :)  She has also sold 150 million pure albums in total ;) . Combined with TSPC, CSPC, SEA, Total streams...Britney has sold over 500 million records :o . So congratulations to Britney!:makeitrain:she has sold around 375 million albums with TSPC, CSPC, SEA, Total streams:ari:

And taylor swift fans have the nerves to compare Britney :gagacrash:

Whitney Reaction GIF by moodman

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Great achievements 😊

She has crayola coloring her hair. Shes soooo unique 

Britney Spears Cool Story Bro GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, AndyPoo91 said:

Someone update Wikipedia! They still rank Rihanna and Lady GaGa as having more sales and Britney only having 100 million 

How? Why?

rihanna and lady gagas sales never was more.. Rihanna’s single sales are pretty good but overal I don’t think she ever will sell more then Brit 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

How? Why?

rihanna and lady gagas sales never was more.. Rihanna’s single sales are pretty good but overal I don’t think she ever will sell more then Brit 

Dunno, on Wikipedia if you search top selling artists or something... Britney is way way down the list

• Love 1
2 hours ago, AndyPoo91 said:

Dunno, on Wikipedia if you search top selling artists or something... Britney is way way down the list

In the wikipedia thing they just count certified units, but you know, britney will never update them sadly...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Great achievements 😊

Tyler has great songs but she will never be Britney.  Britney Spears is the total package when she is on her game. 

• Love 4